Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

So sorry Phexia... Hope you are ok :hugs:

Miel - the pics are fab! Great to hear things are going well :)

I have a scan on Friday morning... I will be 6+4 so I dont think there will be much to see but Im looking forward to it nonetheless :happydance:

I left work early today as I was feeling really sick. I think Im constipated too... you girls got that too? And Im tired and my sore boobs...Feeling pretty sorry for myself at the minute! :rofl:

Constipated.... yes. Mine started at 7 weeks and still hasnt let up. I tried every thing possible: bran, prunes (made me puke), more fruit/veggies, fiber supplements. Nothing helped so my doc put me on 2 stool softeners at night. That helps a ton!!! Plus then I had gas pains on top of it. week 7 was horrid for me.

Pics are fab babe :) how big was LO measuring? XXX

when i went on monday i thougth i was 7 week and 1 day but with the scan she calculated 7 weeks + 3 days ...but i left my ticker like it was before 2 days doesn't make a big diference ...the bean measure 1.27 centimeter i think ...like the size of a rice :)...she told me by next week should be the size of a candy gummy bear :happydance::happydance:and they do grow rapidally after that...

AngelMarie ..maybe you will catch the heartbeat at 6 weeks +4days you never know !:happydance: and i was contispated as well the first weeks ...

Oh no Mrso! Im coming up to week 7!! I hope it doesnt get any worse! Poor you for trying so many things and having to go to your doc! I ope you fell better soon! :)

Yeh Miel - hopefully we will be able to see something... I will let you know on Friday! :happydance:

Im feeling the best I have now that I have felt all day... typical - its practically bed time now! :rofl:

Wow Miel @ 6+6 raisin was only 7mm which she said was normal and was right for 7 weeks, hope raisin is ok, sounds like ur LO is doing fab :)

Our Bean measured at 9.74mm and the scanner put me at 7w+2.
It just goes to show how different everyone's experiences are!

Ice cream.... I ate you. I loved you. And you made me sick. I hate you ice cream.

i look at the scans picture again it one scan picture said 1 .19 centimeter and a other one 1 .27 :)?...

is it just me or do you find yourself bloated as well on the top part of your tummy ? not just the lower part?
i am so so uncorfortable right now...i guess i am use so much to try to squeeze in my fat tummy it's hard now to do that ...

oh yeah. the bloating is everywhere for me... sides, top of tummy, lower tummy. Some foods make it worse then others but I have yet to figure out which ones are the bad ones.

Hmm this is a huge worry for me, doesnt seem like raisin is doing very well, i cant take another m/c :cry:

aww daisy, if ur worried why not ask drs for another sccan big big squishy :hugs: babe xxxx

Horray Polaris... off to 2nd tri!!!!!!

:yipee:

Thanks!! I'm so happy and relieved to have got to this stage. You're not too far behind me, just another couple of weeks!! :happydance::happydance:

Hmm this is a huge worry for me, doesnt seem like raisin is doing very well, i cant take another m/c :cry:

I think the rate of development can vary quite a bit up till about 12 weeks, that is why they generally do the dating scan at 12 to 14 weeks because it generally gives the most accurate measurements. My understanding is that a range of measurements would be normal for 7 weeks. Really hope everything is OK with your little raisin. But I'm sure they would have told you if there was any cause for concern. :hugs:

Daisy don't worry sweetie ...look check this link :)

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/earlyfetaldevelopment.htm

Week 7 - Gestational Age (Fetal Age 5 weeks)

Generally from 6 ½ -7 weeks is the time when a heartbeat can be detected and viability can be assessed. A normal heartbeat at 6-7 weeks would be 90-110 beats per minute. The presence of an embryonic heartbeat is an assuring sign of the health of the pregnancy. Once a heartbeat is detected, the chance of the pregnancy continuing ranges from 70-90% dependent on what type of ultrasound is used. If the embryo is less than 5mm CRL, it is possible for it to be healthy without showing a heartbeat, though a follow up scan in 5-7 days should show cardiac activity.

i think your raisin is doing just fine sweetie ...i am just having a fatty bean !!!:) and one day it's going to have to come out !!!!

Please dont fret hunny, I'm sure everything is more than OK!! Remember, a happy stress free mummy makes for a happy stress free baby :hugs:

Oh Polaris congrats on 13 weeks hun! Dont abandon us tho hun, make sure you check in from time time :hugs:

Thanks i'm very conufused and worried i know they wont do another scan, we were going to pay for one, but i told dh lets wait till 12 weeks and pay for a 16 week sexing one and 24 weeks 4d i cant tell him my concerns now and change it, he will be beside himself :cry:

Ok so i just booked a private scan for saturday, i'm really nervous now i hope everything is ok. XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->