• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moonstone anyone?

I ordered my moonstone bracelet this weekend! I'm going to see how many of us get that bfp!

Good Luck! I am so definetley keeping an eye on this thread! x

Me too!! I'm excited to get mine. This is the one that i ordered. Good luck everyone!

Attachments

• --90000--73556_product_710746136_thumb_medium.jpg
    --90000--73556_product_710746136_thumb_medium.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 245
I just bought one yesterday with amethyst, rose quartz, moonstone on it with a turtle symbol aswell! im excited to get it!! xx

Yay! Heres to lots of August :bfp:s thanks to moonstone :dust:

read this thread and went out a brought a moonstone some rose quartz turquoise and fresh water pearls i made a necklace out of them all last night and went to sleep with it under my pillow its probley just coincedence but i got a smiley face on my opk this morning 2 days earlyer than i have been getting it im hoping the crystals bring a :bfp: at the end of the month too :)

loads of baby :dust: to all others on bnb ttc good luck ladies

Nice one! Congrats on getting your smiley, I can't wait for my bracelet to come, my DH thinks I'm crazy putting all my hopes on a bracelet! Lol but hopefully I can prove him wrong :)

Nice one! Congrats on getting your smiley, I can't wait for my bracelet to come, my DH thinks I'm crazy putting all my hopes on a bracelet! Lol but hopefully I can prove him wrong :)

Yeah, mine too. But the best thing about it is that now look who was right! :winkwink: HAHA He actually said to me after our BFP, "You know, babe, you might be on to something with those stones of your's." :flower:

I love being right. :haha:

Haha I hope I can have the same experience then we will see who my DH thinks is the crazy one! Lol xx

haha i ddnt tell my oh it was for fertility i just said i thought they were pretty and wanted to make some jewelry it looks so good im thinking about making some more and selling them on ebay if it works as the ones i have seen on there are either quite expensive and or a bit chunky for me it wasnt that expensive to make and i think i could sell them for alot cheeper not sure yet as i said ill have to see if it works first :)

Hi everyone,
This is an interesting post, I am just starting a new cycle and I have just bought myself a bracelet as well, defo worth a go, and I bought some moonstone stud earrings too so that I can keep them in if I ever have to take off my bracelet for some reason. Really hoping it works for us all : ) x

Hey ladies firstly I have gotta say I love this thread also I wore moonstone for three cycles last year and got my bfp with my son after 13 cycles ttc!! So I've dug out my bracelet and single crystal and I have popped them back on! I cleansed them and left them in full sunlight to charge them ( read to do this on a website) sO I'm hoping that they do the trick again!!
I think we need to get a moonstone :bfp:/ babies group sparkly title thing! I just don't know how it's done!! Then we can all stick together till we have our moonstone babies!!

I'm going to buy a pretty new braclet mine is just tumbled beads on elastic some of the ones on the links on here are beautiful!! X

Good luck and dust to all! XxxxxxX

Hi! that is a great idea for us to get a sparkly moonstone babies thingy to put on our signatures, I wouldn't have the first clue how to make one! hopefully someone else does.....hmm I'm going to go have a look on the net...

How do you girls like this banner? here is the like for all our moonstone babies! lol Just copy and past it into your signature thingy at add image,

I like it! hopefully I can switch to that one soon!!! fx

Just ordered my Aphrodite braclet I'm so excited xxxx

I used Moonstone. I still wear moonstone just not for fertility! :) Good luck ladies.

Hi girls, Ive been watching this thread for a while now & I cant believe how much response there is :thumbup: I have been looking at making fertility bracelets to sell, I have only found one person who sells them here in NZ.
Im still in the process of ordering all the bits & pieces, but hopefully I will have made my first one (for myself) by next week.
Once its finished I would love to know what you think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->