Moonstone anyone?

Do you ever get a really positive OPK and just sit there for a couple of seconds and let yourself pretend its a pregnancy test? lol I'm such a weirdo but it makes me happy!

YES! I thought I'd be the only one lol!! xxx

Good for you! Get bd'ing and I hope you can catch that eggie! X

Ok, here's the update on me! Got my moonstone and rose quartz bracelet on the day I O'd! have been wearing it ever since. On the card I received with it it said the rose quartz can help baby stick (not in those words, but pretty much) :) so I refuse to take it off unless I am showering as I don't want another MC! It has seemed to help with pms symptoms, my bb's have barely hurt this month which is wierd. Also, I tested last night and this morning and got very faint positives, so I don't want to take it off so she sticks! I had some spotting yesterday and the day before, which is very odd for me to just spot once a day and then nothing else. I'm hoping this is it! Good luck to all!!

Ok, here's the update on me! Got my moonstone and rose quartz bracelet on the day I O'd! have been wearing it ever since. On the card I received with it it said the rose quartz can help baby stick (not in those words, but pretty much) :) so I refuse to take it off unless I am showering as I don't want another MC! It has seemed to help with pms symptoms, my bb's have barely hurt this month which is wierd. Also, I tested last night and this morning and got very faint positives, so I don't want to take it off so she sticks! I had some spotting yesterday and the day before, which is very odd for me to just spot once a day and then nothing else. I'm hoping this is it! Good luck to all!!

I hadn't known about the rose quartz helping along a sticky bean, but I where one with my sun sign everyday anyway near my heart chakra. ...annnnd I got my bfp, so GOOD LUCK! SOunds like you might have yourself a baby in the making. :flower:

Congrats!!! sticky :dust:

Mine was sent out yesterday....hope I get it soon...feels like forever since I ordered it!!!!
I hope it works. It gets a bit upsetting buying baby things and hiding them...then looking at them when im down. Very upsetting!

Oooo so many moonstone ladies!!!

Congratulations to all who have had their BFP already and good luck to all who are waiting

Fx and :dust:

I'm engrossed by all this moonstone talk!! My hubbys probably wondering if I'm ever going to come downstairs! I want to order some but don't know for sure if it will be real!

Congrats!!! Best of luck to you dear :flower: :dust:

Congrats to the new BFP's!!! :dance: and welcome to the new ladies :hi:.

Peters Pooky, I thought your moonstone was from Cosmic Poppy?

Well I'm 3dpo & still waiting on my moonstone, hope it comes soon. ive just hit the year mark today :cry: x

glad to hear it mrspttc! I never take mine off! It's sooo pretty, and changes colour in different light! I ovulated the day I got mine too! Hope it gives me a bfp now though now :) Good luck x

whoops, I meant looks different colours, it doesn't actually change! lol!

Hi to all the new moonstone ttc'ers.......everyone needs to get the banner below added into their signatures!! xx

I now have a moonstone ring, which I've had since the 18th August, but was too late for that cycle! Yesterday I bought a rose quartz bracelet! AND a friend sent me some fertility beads which are hanging above our bed lol!!! My husband thinks I've gone a bit loopy, but I WILL get my BFP this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am determined lol.

How do I add a banner to my signature?! xxx

Oooh think il have to get me some moonstone :dance:

Does it have to been a certain moonstone as theres sooo many varities :wacko: i like them all :haha:

xx

I now have a moonstone ring, which I've had since the 18th August, but was too late for that cycle! Yesterday I bought a rose quartz bracelet! AND a friend sent me some fertility beads which are hanging above our bed lol!!! My husband thinks I've gone a bit loopy, but I WILL get my BFP this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am determined lol.

How do I add a banner to my signature?! xxx

I think you right click on it then save picture as, save it onto your comp then copy and paste it into your signature x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->