Moonstone anyone?

For any of you ladies wanting moonstone but don't have a massive budget or want jewelry... I literally have a little piece that my mum bought for me and I keep it in my bra :thumbup: I also have a piece of Rose quarts which i keep in there too :haha:

I have had the stones about 2 weeks now and I ovulated for the first time in 16 mths!! (I'm also taking metformin but def fell the moonstone played it's role!!)

Congratulations on the new :bfp:'s

X x x

OK done that, has it worked? xxx

No, it hasn't worked... mmm...

Ive just bought a rose quartz and rainbow moonstone bracelet from Poppy Designs :dance::happydance:..........eeek i canna wait :)

xx

Congrats to the new BFP's!!! :dance: and welcome to the new ladies :hi:.

Peters Pooky, I thought your moonstone was from Cosmic Poppy?

Well I'm 3dpo & still waiting on my moonstone, hope it comes soon. ive just hit the year mark today :cry: x

My bracelet is but I weny overboard and bought a pendant too... I'm hoping to overdose ob moonstone :) But!!!! I had wicked Ov pains yesterday!

Hi to all the new moonstone ttc'ers.......everyone needs to get the banner below added into their signatures!! xx

We need the actual img code for the signature... If you cut and paste it from your signature but leave a space somewhere so it doesn't just post the image :)

So an anklet won't work? I work in a car shop and dont really or can't really wear much jewelry

So an anklet won't work? I work in a car shop and dont really or can't really wear much jewelry

Just get A stone and keep it in your pocket or in your bra :thumbup:

I don't see why an anklet wouldn't work tho so it's up to you Hun!

X x x

Any jewellery will work :) I was just saying EE Designs has real moonstone xx I purchased a gorgeous blue fire moonstone from her.

Isn't it also good if you love the moonstone? I love my moonstone ring to bits and desperately want the matching studs, which if I have any money left at the end of September for, I will buy! My ring was quite expensive £40 and my rose quartz bracelet was £2 lol, but I really love them both and this morning after having slept a night with both on, I woke up feeling really positive! Don't know if that's cos I also knew I was getting another psychic reading :s lol. Then the psychic reading was so good and weirdly accurate that it freaked me out but made me even more hopeful and really, really excited lol!!! Anyway what I was trying to get at was that I don't see why an anklet wouldn't work - if you love it :) xxx

Well I'm 3dpo & still waiting on my moonstone, hope it comes soon. ive just hit the year mark today :cry: x

My bracelet is but I weny overboard and bought a pendant too... I'm hoping to overdose ob moonstone :) But!!!! I had wicked Ov pains yesterday!

Who knew pains could be so exciting????????????? Lol!!! xxx

Thinking about moonstone helped lol! peaked on cbfm first time ever this early! Omg! Could new clomid and metformin but....ya know....

I know! I was like "What's this..... Oooooo!" And got insanely excited! My work colleague was looking at me like I was bonkers! (I know I am so it's ok :) )

I know! I was like "What's this..... Oooooo!" And got insanely excited! My work colleague was looking at me like I was bonkers! (I know I am so it's ok :) )

Well, what with 6 psychic readings, a moonstone ring, a rose quartz bracelet and fertility beads hanging over our bed, hubby is beginning to think I've lost it completely :haha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but I don't care cos when it works and I get my BFP in 3 weeks time, he will be eating his words :rofl: lol xxx

Just a disclosure also, sorry if I have random words popping in there, my phone is not so smart and I don't catch it!

Ah thank you peterspooky, I will do that when I get home from work as I am on my phone now

Congrats on the peak gdanemom4now and I am the same with my phone, it thinks its smart and throws in random words! Lol

Ah I see! hopefully my bracelet will arrive tomorrow! Cannot wait!! :) x

glad to hear it mrspttc! I never take mine off! It's sooo pretty, and changes colour in different light! I ovulated the day I got mine too! Hope it gives me a bfp now though now :) Good luck x

Thank you hun, good luck to you too :dust: x

I couldn't help poas this morning... :blush: and it was a little bit darker than the other two I peed on so thats exciting but I'm still cautious..I want it to be super dark!! I'm gonna bake some cookies this morning to help me feel better :winkwink: cuz chocolate helps everything!! (except my waistline) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->