Moonstone anyone?

I'm in 2WW!!! Wearing my moon stone every day - never take it off....testing Sept 12! C'mon BFP!!!! :happydance:

To everyone else: wishing you GOOD LUCK!

I see it too! Congrats!

My mum bought ms a moonstone and a Rose quartz, if I don't have pockets I put them in my bra!

I also started metformin a month ago and..... Drumroll..... I had a pos opk yesterday for the first time in 16 mths!!!

X x x

:wohoo: !!! This is great Betty! Lot's of BD and good luck! :D

I have also been wearing my moonstone everyday. I put it on the day I got it. Ovulated two days earlier then I normally do, so hopefully that is a good sign. I am 7 dpo today.

OOOhhh good luck and tons of :baby: :dust: jeoestreich! Hope we get our bfp's this cycle :flower:

Lots of baby dust your way also! It have been a super long road for me and I just want my baby already. LOL

omg........do we have another bfp? yay!!!! congrats!

I'm really interested in all of this! I think I'll be doing some jewelry shopping!

Thanks girls!

Hi girls ivebeen away for far to long I'm so sorry! Just toilet you know I been wearing my cosmic poppy moonstone bracelet since it came about two weeks ago before that I wore the tumbled stone bracelet I wore with my ds1s pregnancy.

Anywho yesterday I think I got a vvv faint ic positive. I've posted it in the gallery if you want to have a look and let me know what you think. I'm waiting to test again in a few hours if af doesn't show as I'm now late for af officially!

There ismagic in the moonstone in sure of it!!! XxxX

Hi girls ivebeen away for far to long I'm so sorry! Just toilet you know I been wearing my cosmic poppy moonstone bracelet since it came about two weeks ago before that I wore the tumbled stone bracelet I wore with my ds1s pregnancy.

Anywho yesterday I think I got a vvv faint ic positive. I've posted it in the gallery if you want to have a look and let me know what you think. I'm waiting to test again in a few hours if af doesn't show as I'm now late for af officially!

There ismagic in the moonstone in sure of it!!! XxxX

I see it too! Congrats!

My mum bought ms a moonstone and a Rose quartz, if I don't have pockets I put them in my bra!

I also started metformin a month ago and..... Drumroll..... I had a pos opk yesterday for the first time in 16 mths!!!

X x x

:wohoo: !!! This is great Betty! Lot's of BD and good luck! :D

Thanks! And the same to you! :dust:

even bigger believer in moonstone now, mine arrived yesterday, my opk turned positive today, earliest ever for me!!!

I just had my very first noticable EWCM (not for lack of looking in previous cycles) and I think this is a really good sign. I haven't taken my moonstone off since it arrived 2 weeks ago...I think I'm a believer!
:dust:

it's converted me at any rate!!! :D so that's an opk bfp, let's see if I can get an actual bfp!

Do you ever get a really positive OPK and just sit there for a couple of seconds and let yourself pretend its a pregnancy test? lol I'm such a weirdo but it makes me happy!

yes, i do! haha! I sit there thinking mannn, these lines would be awesome on a pregnancy test! lol!

Yay another potential bfp!!!

And congrats on your positive opk katherine!

Xx

thank you :D I'm extra thrilled as now I;ve found out I've got pcos and I'm still ovulating! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->