Moonstone anyone?

Aw thanks hun! I am glad now that it didn't happen right away for us as I don't think DH was really ready, or me I guess, and it's better financially for it to happen now. I believe in fate, though I do think life can be very cruel when people are not able to have children at all or it takes them YEARS....Yeah hopefully the moonstone will work! I have my fingers crossed. Hope you get your :bfp: asap hun!! :dust: x

So it looks I am ovulating today! Where is my moonstone?! :brat: Praying it comes any day now! x

my moonstone just arrived!! yay! just before ovulation too! so pleased, hope it works :D

Hi everyone, ive just bought a moonstone 2day, its just the stone tho does it matter? Ive put it inside my bra!! ha Ive also heard about rose quartz being good as well so i bought a bracelet. Think im about to ovulate 2day aswell. xxx

Mine's just a stone! I just carry it around with me all the time. xx

mine's technically just a stone, jus because I wear it on my finger doesn't make a difference :)

Have just bought myself a beautiful moonstone pendant after reading this thread. Fingers crossed! xx

i bought my cousin a moonstone yesterday,she thinks im crazy but im trying to change her way of thinking so she can get her BFP quicker :happydance:

Think i got a moon stone baby on the way!!! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/720567-ic-help.html

I see it too! Congrats!

My mum bought ms a moonstone and a Rose quartz, if I don't have pockets I put them in my bra!

I also started metformin a month ago and..... Drumroll..... I had a pos opk yesterday for the first time in 16 mths!!!

X x x

congratulations!!!!! YAY! Gives me so much hope when my moonstone came just today :D

Hi all!!!

6 months of ttc and I am IN! Just ordered my bracelet from tineytinytreasures.com and can't wait for it to arrive!! Should get there by Friday the latest which will b just in time for the big O , well as long as that happens this month:shrug:

Can't wait! I will keep you all posted!!! Good luck to all and congrats to all the BFP!!!!

:hugs:

~Maria

Think i got a moon stone baby on the way!!! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/720567-ic-help.html

Fingers crossed for you!! (When you find out don't forget to update the September testing thread. We already have 2!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->