Moonstone anyone?

Thanks for the signature guys :)
Love it! Now, fingers crossed for us all that these moonstones work their magic! [-o<
:dust::dust::dust:

no problem girls! bring on the moonstone bumps! lol

Im still here and wearing my bracelet, hoping it helps me ovulate earlier than the last two cycles as they have been rather long after my mmc.

Ill add the ticker to my signature now! Yey

Hey ladies! I keep going back to older posts but I cannot find the website(s) that some of you used to get moonstone bracelets. I have a beautiful necklace that I wear, but a bracelet is easy to put on everyday no matter the outfit. So if some of you do not mind, please share where you ordered your bracelets!

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/BES-Fertility-Protection-Health-Bracelet-Pick-Gemtones-/250784873710?var=

That's where I got mine :)

I got my bracelet from tineytinytreasure website. She has a nice selection.

hiya again ladies! Just checking in and seeing how you are all coming along :hugs: so who got knocked up?! lol

Hoping4girl--I am SO very sorry! :hugs: I hope you are OK and the next one happens quickly and is super sticky! I just read your signature and I have to praise you for how strong you are to have gone through all that and to keep on keeping on! You are amazing.

hoping4girl - Im sorry....tons of babydust for next cycle!

I got my moonstone siggy too!

~ Thanks Peter's Pooky for providing the link!

Hi all-
I got my moonstone for this cycle a few weeks ago from this site...she does great work :) I <3 Etsy!
Hoping it works for me this cycle!

https://www.etsy.com/people/TheFertileGarden?ref=af_circ_team

So sorry hoping4girl :hugs:

I've finally got the siggy to work so thanks so much for the link :thumbup:

Been wearing my moonstone necklace & ring since just before i O'd & now i'm 13dpo so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->