Moonstone anyone?

Can anyone recommend a place to buy a moonstone bracelet?? The person i was getting one has taken everything off ebay so not sure whats happening there :shrug:

xx

Paula was it Cosmic Poppy you were going to order from? If so, I got mine from her and would highly recommend. I've logged onto ebay and checked my purchase history and a message came up saying she's away until 6th September - I assume on holiday. It does say you can watch things though for when she's back x

Actually just realised it's the 6th today. So maybe tomorrow she'll update her ebay shop :shrug: x

Heck ya!! My moonstone came today!! I've been wearing my green aventurine and I've read it's supposed to help with happiness and luck...I've been in a lot better mood and I seem lucky too...especially when my moonstone came way earlier than expected with the holiday weekend! I cleansed it with water and salt for now, and then I'm going to do it on the full moon...I hope it works... I'm 4/5dpo right now...leaving to go get my day 21 bloods checked!

good luck ladies! my moonstone seems to be making my period a lot better....hoping they make me sticky!! :)

im definitely more relaxed since i got mine x :coffee:

My progesterone was only 7.6 she said I didn't ovulate so I am doubling clomid next cycle. :( but my chart had a temp shift and I had a peak on my clearblue fertility monitor....?

When is that bloodwork from? Before or after the moonstone? Maybe the moonstone is already helping??? Fx'd! xx

Were the bloods taken 7 days after ov? They need to be so the results are accurate!

X x x

Ii think I ovulated cd16 or 17 so no. they were taken cd21 and I just read this...
https://www.babymed.com/fertility-tests/progesterone-levels

I took it in the afternoon right after I ate lunch

I would say trust your cbfm because if you ate and it was only 4-5 DPO then that's likely the reason it was low!!

Chin up Hun

X x x

Im having a weird af i wonder if the moonstone is the cause..i usually have a light period only two days long but now Im on say 3 and there is no sign of it easing off..is bright red and heavy.maybe its a good clearing out?

Im having a weird af i wonder if the moonstone is the cause..i usually have a light period only two days long but now Im on say 3 and there is no sign of it easing off..is bright red and heavy.maybe its a good clearing out?

When I first used the moonstone, I had a severe bleeding/clearing out and that made room for baby next month. :flower:

When I first used the moonstone, I had a severe bleeding/clearing out and that made room for baby next month. :flower:

oh please god

:cloud9:

I dont know it might have been too early... 4 or 5dpo right after I ate lunch https://www.babymed.com/fertility-tests/progesterone-levels after reading this eating can affect it

Oooh really cos i had this last month. I had to take tabs to stop the bleed.....i hope this is the case for me too :happydance::happydance:

xx

Can anyone recommend a place to buy a moonstone bracelet?? The person i was getting one has taken everything off ebay so not sure whats happening there :shrug:

xx

Paula was it Cosmic Poppy you were going to order from? If so, I got mine from her and would highly recommend. I've logged onto ebay and checked my purchase history and a message came up saying she's away until 6th September - I assume on holiday. It does say you can watch things though for when she's back x

:hi: yes it was with cosmic poppy. I was gutted when i thought she had stopped doing them cos they look amazing! But i emailed her and she said it will be with me in 10 days ::happydance:

Which one did you order?? I ordered the rainbow moonstone with rose quartz :dance:

xx

Yeah me too Paula, its gorgeous, you'll be over the moon with it lol x x

I'm posting this everywhere because I need help!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...should-we-take-legal-action.html#post12705496

Thanks in advance!

does anyone have any moonstone in it's unaltered form instead of jewelry? what does it look like? I have found an odd bit of crystal in my bag from years ago and want to see what moonstones people have and if this is moonstone?

Dimples I carry a small stone in my bra, I'll take a pic and upload it later when I'm home on the pc!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->