Moonstone anyone?

Why do I always do this to myself? I always order stuff on line on the friday before a holiday weekend so it takes forever to get here!! I'm a moron. Hopefullymoonstone will be here within a few days!

No crosshairs on ff yet I think because of all the temps I discarded when I had a fever. But I think I'm like 3dpo or 4dpo. I'm wearing my green aventurine in the mean time of waiting for my moonstone. Figured a little luck won't hurt!

Gdanemom, what does green aventurine do?

X x x

aww lovely, well i hope it brongs you luck :flower:

x x x

I have a rainbow moonstone ring that I ADORE. I wear it 24/7. Hopefully it'll help. :shrug:

gdanemom4now, I'd definitely say you ov'd looking at your chart, good luck :)

Mostly for luck I heard...and happiness

Hey love, I took a look at your chart, and I would say you definitely O'd on the 16th. You're right that you prob don't have crosshairs because of the missing temps, but the rise after the dip makes me think you did. AND you BD'd then, so woooohoooo! :happydance: FX. Thinking of you. :flower:

I am testing tomorrow. Hopefully my moonstone worked.
:dust: Good luck!!!

I hate no mail holidays!!! I am STILL waiting for my moonstone!!! I hope it makes me O earlier! I hear there is a full moon the 13th? If not...do you just charge it by washing it with sea salt?

I cleansed mine with just washing it with water. I charged it using incense, hold my moonstone in the smoke. I am also going to charge it in the full moon, I believe it is the 12. My moonstone help me O two day earlier than normal.

I am testing tomorrow. Hopefully my moonstone worked.
:dust: Good luck!!!

I hate no mail holidays!!! I am STILL waiting for my moonstone!!! I hope it makes me O earlier! I hear there is a full moon the 13th? If not...do you just charge it by washing it with sea salt?
Using sea salt is fine....you can do that for now to cleanse it and then put it on the windowsill where the full moon rays will touch it. I do not always do that, but if you wanted some extra energy added into the stone it does not hurt, especially for this purpose
The moon has always been associated with women, the Goddess, and our cycles so it is only fitting to have the full moon lend some energy towards ttc! You can also burn sage around the stone and if you know reiki, you can also cleanse/charge it that way.
I think one of the most important steps after you cleanse/charge the stone is to put your intentions into the stone. Hold the stone in your hands and express your desires! You can hold it against your heart if you wanted or if you pray, you can hold it as if you are praying. It is a good idea to do this once and a while (recharge and put your intentions into the stone).
:flower:

Full moon on he 12th ladies! Cleanse by sprinkling it with salt and water. Put a clear bowl of water out in the moonlight along with your stone on the 11th before you go to bed. You wnt it to be out for the appex, which begins at midnight. Keep it overnight and you are good! I usually drink a bit of the moon water in the morning and then keep it on my dresser and rub a bit on my belly until it's gone.

GL! Thinking of everyone. :)

I only cleansed mine in running water (ie under the tap!) so I'll definitely try this!

Can anyone recommend a place to buy a moonstone bracelet?? The person i was getting one has taken everything off ebay so not sure whats happening there :shrug:

xx

Can anyone recommend a place to buy a moonstone bracelet?? The person i was getting one has taken everything off ebay so not sure whats happening there :shrug:

xx

Go a couple pages back on this thread...there are lots if links

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"