Moonstone anyone?

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive from etsy, getting impatient!

does anyone have any moonstone in it's unaltered form instead of jewelry? what does it look like? I have found an odd bit of crystal in my bag from years ago and want to see what moonstones people have and if this is moonstone?

I have bits of moonstone as well as my necklace which is a chain of fresh cut natural moonstone (not rainbow). https://www.newagesensations.com.au/ecommerce/index.php?cPath=60&osCsid=yuwwawlb

Look at that link and the tumbled moonstone. That's more like what my pieces look like. :thumbup:

does anyone have any moonstone in it's unaltered form instead of jewelry? what does it look like? I have found an odd bit of crystal in my bag from years ago and want to see what moonstones people have and if this is moonstone?

here is the piece of moonstone i keep in my bra :thumbup: if you look at it in the light it shimmers blue and s very pretty!

hope this helps you :thumbup:

moonstone.jpg

x x x

I have always been a big crystal fan, have been for years.
So I finally got a moonstone for myself.

I made my best friend a Chakra set with moonstone in it and she became PG after years of trying, so fingers crossed it works for me

here is the piece of moonstone i keep in my bra :thumbup: if you look at it in the light it shimmers blue and s very pretty!

hope this helps you :thumbup:

View attachment 262456

x x x

it really does thanku girls. How strange is this? i have been following this thread since i joined this place and thought to myself "i'm definately trying moonstone when it is my time". I've always been interested in crystals and have moonstone jewelry even though i didn't know what it was used for.

i knocked my suitcase off the spare bed and a piece of moonstone fell out! i've used it dozens of times and this has never happened before, i was given a whole load of crystals three years ago by my pagan mother and yet this piece of moonstone has stayed hidden all that time! i think it's magic :p

So this last cycle I wore moonstone stud earrings that I charged in the last full moon... got my BFP! I think there really is something to all this moonstone business.

Congrats !!! That is so exciting :happydance::happydance: come on more moonstone Babies

Glad I could help dimples and I think that moonstone is trying to tell you something!!

Gl hope you join the moonstone bfp club soon!!

X x x

So this last cycle I wore moonstone stud earrings that I charged in the last full moon... got my BFP! I think there really is something to all this moonstone business.

Massive congrats!! H&H 9mths

Yay for moonstone babies!!
X x

Heck ya! Gives me hope for my "maybe" ovulation and"maybe" implantion dip...ff doesn't want to give me cross hairs so I overrode it., can't wait to see my temp tomorrow.

Congrats!

Someone should start a count or something with how many got bfp with moonstone

I agree with the count thing, there are so many pages though it'll be sooo difficult! Hoping I can be added to that, testing tomorrow or saturday (probably both knowing me!) lol!

Hello girlies!!

Just stumbled across this thread, and read all 56 pages!!! Actually, half way through I got up to hunt out my rose quartz bracelet (which I am now wearing). I have been ttc for over 4 yrs now, have pcos and am on my 2nd cycle of clomid. I seriously can not wait to buy a moonstone something!! I feel so positive about this. I've lost count of the number of bfp's in this thread, it's amazing!! Thank you for educating me, and good luck to all xxx

Hi ladies!

Great idea on keeping track of our moonstone babies! I started to edit the first post I created to add. I just went through and looked at the statuses to see if they said Pregnant or Expecting. If anyone needs to be added, just let me know! :thumbup:

I got my moonstone bracelet today! it has moonstone, Rose quartz, green aventurine and a red one which I'm not sure of. going to cleanse it in running water tonight then do it in the light of the full moon on the 12th :)

I got my moonstone bracelet today! it has moonstone, Rose quartz, green aventurine and a red one which I'm not sure of. going to cleanse it in running water tonight then do it in the light of the full moon on the 12th :)

Could be carnelian? I forgot to mention I also wore an old rose quartz pendant I had. Just set the earrings and necklace out in a little dish with water during the full moon.

I actually like my earrings so much I want to buy another pair in a different stone. I like tiny studs and these are 4mm.

Could be carnelian? I forgot to mention I also wore an old rose quartz pendant I had. Just set the earrings and necklace out in a little dish with water during the full moon.

I actually like my earrings so much I want to buy another pair in a different stone. I like tiny studs and these are 4mm.

probably, i'll have to check :)

i wonder if it was the rose quartz that helped you get your bfp! i must say, i have high hopes of this bracelet :p

Welcome newbies :hi: and CONGRATULATIONS Loveacupcake! :happydance: Thank you Holdon2hope for updating the BFP's! X

Hi ive been following this thread, and like Tinkletap have read all through it. Last tues went to our local angel shop and bought a moonstone and rosequartz tumble stone and have been wearing them every day in my bra and also bought a rosequatrz bracelet. Im soo hpoing 4 a BFP + on monday, i feel different this cycle. Ive had two miscarriages 1 in nov last yr and 1 in march this yr. So praying for a sticky little bean. xx

I've been wearing my moonstone ring for about 2 weeks now but sadly AF arrived yesterday but i don't seem to be getting the usual AF pains so maybe it's helping with that.
I'll be charging it in the full moon this month as i missed last month so fingers crossed that we'll get our BFP this month.
Congrats to all the moonstone BFP's so far :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->