Moonstone anyone?

I am STILL waiting for my moonstone! I feel like I ordered it a million years ago!!!
I did get a +OPK super early today...CD13....I normally get it on CD20. hmmm

I'm waiting to test monday, can't wait to see if my moonstone worked this cycle!!

Just a reminder...on East coast U.S. and there is a full moon tonight! (For those who want to charge their stones with the full moon rays!)

This is what I get for writing when I am overtired!!!! Full moon is the 12th. I looked at the wrong year lol. And it does not matter where we are....the moon phases are the same, just at a different time obviously.

Hope I did not throw anyone off!!!!

I will be laying my necklace out!

Just a reminder...on East coast U.S. and there is a full moon tonight! (For those who want to charge their stones with the full moon rays!)

This is what I get for writing when I am overtired!!!! Full moon is the 12th. I looked at the wrong year lol. And it does not matter where we are....the moon phases are the same, just at a different time obviously.

Hope I did not throw anyone off!!!!

I will be laying my necklace out!

I was wondering...lol I'm like how come I never knew this?. No worries. Congrats to the new bfp! Hopefully we will get a few more in the next few days! My temp was up again! :) good luck kathrine looking good!

No worries, but i was looking for it last night when i was out.:haha: Congrats on moon :baby:#8 :happydance::happydance: lets keep them coming Ladies!!!

Thanks hun missed the last one:thumbup: Found my bracelet the day after the full moon:dohh:

Oh and do i sit it in plain water or salt water ???

PLEASE DON'T CLEANSE IN SALT WATER!!!!!
I hope nobody minds me joining up to answer this. I just heard I've been mentioned and wanted a nosey. I am just a bit worried that you are all going to go and damage your moonstones!

Crystal cleansing can be done several ways. I cleanse my moonstones in boiled and cooled water before I use them to make bracelets. I keep my moonstones with hematite to charge them. I would advise you to simply charge them in moonlight.

There are many ways to cleanse various crystals, but moonstone should never be left in sunlight or salt water. Below are a number of ways to cleanse moonstone, they do not need to be soaked in water at all as there are other ways;

Place your crystal to be charged in a bowl of tumbled hematite stones or tumbled quartz crystal.

Run your crystal under room temperature or luke warm water. Stones can be held in running water. The stones can be left in the rain or held in a creek or water can be poured over them. Use only bottled spring water, rain water or boiled water unless it is a natural spring, creek or river.

Smudging; use sage, sweatgrass, frankincense or cedar to smudge the stone. Allow the stone to rest for several hours afterwards. Stones can be passed in the smoke of sandalwood incense or the smoke of a sage smudge stick.

Cleansing in moonlight; Place your stone in the full moon light. This of course can't be done at any time and should only be done during the single night of the full moon. Stones should be put where the moonlight of the full moon will fall on them. This is especially good for moon based rituals. It is best for the stones to be outside, as glass will deflect some light, but the stones may be placed in a window.

Cleaning as opposed to cleansing; Moonstone jewellery can be cleaned in warm water with a mild detergent and a soft brush. Though caution should be taken if the stones are on a braclet containing metal. If you really want to clean a bracelet, I would do it with a damp cloth, so as not to affect the metal. As with most gemstones, Moonstone should be kept away from exposure to excessive heat and household chemicals, which can cause the stone to erode or cause colour change. Moonstone jewellerry should be stored separately, or away from other jewelry items in a fabric-lined box so as to avoid chipping, cracking, and scratching.

Good luck ladies. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for many more gemstone babies!!!

Thanks Pooky.
I've joined up to make sure you ladies don't abuse your moonstones!!!! Hope nobody minds me doing that! :winkwink:

Thanks Pooky.
I've joined up to make sure you ladies don't abuse your moonstones!!!! Hope nobody minds me doing that! :winkwink:

I don't mind and I'm sure we all appreciate your expertise!

And I'm not sure why you're thanking me but you're welcome? lol :)

Thank you Poppy Moon for the cleansing tips. I just set mine in a bowl under the full moon last month and it did the trick.

Should I set mine under the full moon when I test two days later?

Thanks for the info poppy :thumbup: my sister is a pagan and she is going to clense mine and do some rituals with me with them!

X x x

Thanks Pooky.

I don't mind and I'm sure we all appreciate your expertise!

And I'm not sure why you're thanking me but you're welcome? lol :)

Sorry, for the confusion, honey. Yes, it is Cosmic Poppy, but I couldn't use that name. I meant to thank you in response to you posting the link to my fertility bracelets, but I somehow put it as a seperate post. :wacko:
I'm quite happy to answer anybody's questions about other fertility boosting and protective gemstones. I'm trying my new rainbow moonstone out on my buddy, who has been trying for ages, I've given her 3 weeks, so I'll keep you posted!!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->