Moonstone anyone?

Congrats loveacupcake!!!

Brilliant idea to do a count!!

Good luck katherine, update u asap

x

Just bought a tumbled moonstone bracelet :happydance:

So now I have a moonstone and a moonstone bracelet and a Rose quartz and a Rose quartz bracelet!!!

X x x

loveacupcake, CONGRATS! So exciting! I added you to the first page BFPs. :)

Hey Ladies,

Just thought I would post that Cosmic Poppy has new designs! Some of them are really pretty! Might have to get another bracelet!

Good afternoon/evening ladies! Just wanted to update you al teh we seem to have SEVEN :bfp: !!! That's amazing if you ask me. :dance: I started this thread on June 24, began to mc 2 days later, and then we got our :bfp: on July 24. The thread is has been in existence then for only 2 1/2 months, and we have 7!

Keep up the moonstone work ladies! Fingers crossed you'll all be on the moonstone mama list soon. :flower:

Wow 7 BFPs that is fantastic! I think we have a really great thing going on here ladies!

wow that is amazing....i hope to join the line up soon :thumbup:

x x x

hi ladies i bought moonstone and this is my first ovulation after miscarriage! I hope i get my bfp

OMG!! 7 Moonstone babies that is so fantastic. :happydance::happydance:
Thank you HoldOn2Hope for this wonderful:thumbup: thread hopefully I an be added to the list soon

Just a reminder...on East coast U.S. and there is a full moon tonight! (For those who want to charge their stones with the full moon rays!)

So when is the full moon in the midwest USA? Should I charge it in the middle of my tww right after I think i got an implantation dip or leave it?

Just a reminder...on East coast U.S. and there is a full moon tonight! (For those who want to charge their stones with the full moon rays!)

Thanks hun missed the last one:thumbup: Found my bracelet the day after the full moon:dohh:

Oh and do i sit it in plain water or salt water ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->