Moonstone anyone?

OMG my moonstone worked!!! I got :bfp: this morning! EEEEEE!!! :yipee:

Ahhh wow!!! congrats to all the bfps!!!

Mines not worked yet but im hopefull and will be re-charging it in the moonlight tomorrow!!

xxxx

Congrats! Was this your first month with moonstone? How many cycles were you ttc?

Congrats! Was this your first month with moonstone? How many cycles were you ttc?

I ttc for almost a year - we started last Oct.

I got my moonstone sometime in June as a present from a friend - one day she just gave it to me and said "here this is a fertility stone" well I didn't know anything about moonstones yet, but I wore it everyday without taking it off (took it off only when I went running)

Usually my periods are very messed up and I have long cycles and don't O all the time. But in July my cycle was only 30 days! And I had all the O signs. The only sad thing was that hubby was away during my two fertile weeks and came right after, so we decided to try in August. My last AF was Aug 4th and I didn't get her at all. I thought that I was just having another long cycle, but today I tested and got my very first :bfp: :yipee:

BTW - absolutely no symptoms - boobs were almost no sore at all, not like PMS where they really hurt, nothing at all except for few cramps taht I get before AF so I thought I was out. The only weird thing now to think of it was me wanting pickles last week - I went through a jar of them :blush:

I got my moonstone sometime in June as a present from a friend - one day she just gave it to me and said "here this is a fertility stone" well I didn't know anything about moonstones yet, but I wore it everyday without taking it off (took it off only when I went running)

Usually my periods are very messed up and I have long cycles and don't O all the time. But in July my cycle was only 30 days! And I had all the O signs. The only sad thing was that hubby was away during my two fertile weeks and came right after, so we decided to try in August. My last AF was Aug 4th and I didn't get her at all. I thought that I was just having another long cycle, but today I tested and got my very first :bfp: :yipee:

BTW - absolutely no symptoms - boobs were almost no sore at all, not like PMS where they really hurt, nothing at all except for few cramps taht I get before AF so I thought I was out. The only weird thing now to think of it was me wanting pickles last week - I went through a jar of them :blush:

YAY!!! CONGRATS!! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!!!

Did you have a chart we can stare at? :flower:

YAY!!! CONGRATS!! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!!!

Did you have a chart we can stare at? :flower:

Sorry, no chart. I used to chart last year but that stressed me out and I gave up after 6 or 7 months. We didn't do anything special this month at all - the only thing I did was eat a lot of honey - at least a spoonfull every day but that was because I was sick. I read somewhere that honey helps you conceive :shrug:. Other than that I led normal life - I had coffee, occasional glass of wine or beer, sushi, all that stuff. Of course now I have to give that up - :cry: sucks because I love coffee but I heard you can have it again in 2nd tri so maybe only for a few months :D

congratulations greenpear, so happy for you :kiss:

happy and healthy 9 months :happydance: xxxx

congratulations!! I can't believe there's another bfp for this thread!! Hopefully we'll all be next :rofl:

Just stumbled across this thread - amazing to see all the bfps! I am willing to try anything right now, after 20 months ttc I really need something to help :)
My friend is a Wiccan so will talk to her tomorrow :) I've got 12 days till a new cycle, so if af turns up again I will buy some moonstone.
Exciting :-D

Hi, I've been lurking on this thread since the beginning, and I'm amazed at all the moonstone BFPs! I carry a pocket of stones with me to begin with (like tiger's eye, agate, blue topaz), and have been carrying moonstone since I first read this thread (about a month). My OH and I love working with stones, and I've been a pagan for about 16 years but I'd not known that moonstone is good for fertility. I know it's good for weight loss too, for anyone who has PCOS and is trying to lose a few pounds to up fertility levels.

I'm on my first round of Clomid (today is the last day) so I'll be attempting to charge my moonstone tonight, even though it's cloudy. I feel really good about the Clomid, even though it's only 50mgs, so hopefully another :bfp: will come in. I'm pouncing my OH as soon as he gets home tonight. :ninja: :rofl: Good luck to everyone!

Do you think it could work with tubal ligation and helping them fuse back together? I have been seeing a healer/phycic myself who said I would get my BFP this month and have baby in June. She said she saw them grow back together. I've had my head so down thinking this isn't possible til I have looked on forums and forums and found a quite a few woman have had this happen, so I am more hopeful. But, If I dont get BFP like she said this cycle I am looking to try anything new.

So looking out my window, I can see it is a full moon even though I know they say the full moon is Sept 12th. Should I go ahead and put my stones out?

Thank you all and I'm sending lots of positive good vibes for all of you to get your :bfp: !!1

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I read that the apex of the full moon which is tonight. You put the stones in the water in the moon light right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->