Moonstone anyone?

I put my next to the bowl of water but in is fine too. Just as long as it's in the light. FX ladies. Happy and lucky full moon to all! :)

Omg I was all worried about not sleeping with it on...my temp dipped on 11dpo last cycle...it went up!

congratulations!! I can't believe there's another bfp for this thread!! Hopefully we'll all be next :rofl:

Our charts look like it might be you and me! Fx'd!

Your chart looks great!!! Unfortunately I started spotting today so I think I'm out, mind you, we did have some, ermmmm, rougher sex last night so hoping it's just that! :blush:

Not sure whether to test or not :/

Congrats greenpear! :happydance:

Good luck Katherine & gdane :dust:.

Thanks Poppy, I have your chandra bracelet & just love it. It's a full moon tonight, yay, would it work if I put the bracelet in a clear bag overnight as I don't want it to get wet?

Unfortunately the moonstone didn't work for me this month, :witch: got me today, but i've noticed other changes which I think is down to the moonstone so something is working. I'm pretty gutted as its my first cycle post HSG but it obviously wasn't meant to be my turn :sad1: x

I started to break out and my cp is MMM and that usually happens before AF so maybe LP is just lengthened? :shrug:

I know this might be a little bit of a hippy trip, but I'm going to throw it out there...

I see an intuitive/psychic every now and then for some guidance. I won't go into it bc I know it's for another folder, but in short she and another psychic told me in two weeks apart that I have a block on my left side, and that a baby wants so badly to come in. I had an internal ultrasound that showed nothing of the sort. However, the one said to wear a moonstone bracelet. SHe said as I left with it on my wrist, "Be careful! You might get pregnant right away!" :winkwink:

I've had one fall off and get lost and another broke (bad sign?!! haha) but I wear them every day now, especially during O and the week after. Anyone use moonstone?

I'd probably wear a set of antlers if I heard it might help though!! :haha:

Moonstone Mamas-to-Be
gigglebox :bfp:
HoldOn2Hope :bfp:
AllStar :bfp:
nautegesocks :bfp:
Geegees :bfp:
FayA :bfp:
lovescupcake :bfp:

My Husband bought me moonstone earrings for my birthday last year.. My next birthday is this Sunday and still not pregnant. I wear them ALL the time even when I sleep. I start my first round of clomid on Friday so I'm hoping they bring that little bit of extra luck :) There's nothing wrong with spirituality . Many women fall pregnant after things like meditation and such. Be at one with yourself, relax and hope for the best :) It's been said many times that relaxation is key (im skeptical) but a lot of people swear by it :)

Hi Girls, congratulation to you all of you who have got their sticky beans:) it's gr8 that the moonstone has worked for so many people. Since today is full moon I thought to bring one for myself and I got a nice bracelet for myself which I'll be charging tonight. Can I wear it tomorrow morning or is there any specific day to wear ??

Congrats greenpear! :happydance:

Good luck Katherine & gdane :dust:.

Thanks Poppy, I have your chandra bracelet & just love it. It's a full moon tonight, yay, would it work if I put the bracelet in a clear bag overnight as I don't want it to get wet?

Unfortunately the moonstone didn't work for me this month, :witch: got me today, but i've noticed other changes which I think is down to the moonstone so something is working. I'm pretty gutted as its my first cycle post HSG but it obviously wasn't meant to be my turn :sad1: x

I'm sorry she got you hun :hugs: I hope that in October you will get your beautiful sticky BFP :flower: :dust:

I thought we put it out last night....? Is it tonight?

I put it out at the apex (the height) of the full moon which is around midnight typically on the day of the full moon. I did my ritual last night at midnight, and put my water by the sill since it was storming. If you did it last night, great!

PS-- your chart looks amazing! :flower:

I started to break out and my cp is MMM and that usually happens before AF so maybe LP is just lengthened? :shrug:

Aww I hope that it's a preggo symptom for you. I always break out before AF and this time I didn't majorly break out but I did have several small zits, so you never know - hope there is still a chance :dust:

Mine arrived today! Am past ov so hoping it will start helping now for next month! :dance: Full moon tonight too!

I have never ever in my life had acne. Not even going through puberty as a child. Right before my :bfp: I got a zit on my face one on my chin and another on my NECK! They are pretty constant now. BOO. But, it can certainly be a baby symptom! I heard especially female babies.

might have to give these moonstones a try, ive never heard of them before xx
gud luck to all TTC moonstone babies xx

hey girls I went in for my cd21 progesterone bloods today (even though today is cd22 for me) I get my results Wed/Thurs............wish me luck :)

katherine did you test?

Are we putting our moonstones out tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->