Moonstone anyone?

gl lilly hope its fab numbers :thumbup:

i will be putting mine on my windowsill as i dont have a back garden and dont wanna leave it out front!!

x x x

thnks ladies

ive got a moonstone pendant my parents brought me back from shri lanka years ago so ill be wearing that from now on and just ordered a rose quartz bracelet haha

hey girls I went in for my cd21 progesterone bloods today (even though today is cd22 for me) I get my results Wed/Thurs............wish me luck :)

katherine did you test?

Are we putting our moonstones out tonight?

Good luck!!! From reading all the stuff last night, I thought we were suppoesd to put them out last night :dohh: so I did. I'm thinking about taking a stone off to sleep with me and put the rest of the anklet outside. I slept like CRAP last night. It's tonight I'm just a moron.

hey girls I went in for my cd21 progesterone bloods today (even though today is cd22 for me) I get my results Wed/Thurs............wish me luck :)

katherine did you test?

Good luck!!! From reading all the stuff last night, I thought we were suppoesd to put them out last night :dohh: so I did. I'm thinking about taking a stone off to sleep with me and put the rest of the anklet outside. I slept like CRAP last night. It's tonight I'm just a moron.

Thankyou :hugs: Okay so its tonight then, I was confused aswell and worried I had missed it, I slept awful last night too. I dont know if we will be able to see the full moon tonight as we have the tail end of hurricane katia here in the uk at the moment :( When are you planning to test?

I've tested already a couple of times BFN with IC and one FRER yesterday. Testing tomorrow and the next day if AF stays away. Hurricane? Scary. Stay safe.

I've tested already a couple of times BFN with IC and one FRER yesterday. Testing tomorrow and the next day if AF stays away. Hurricane? Scary. Stay safe.

good luck for testing tomorrow :) I hope it is good news

It is just the tail end of a hurricane so nothing to what you guys in America are used to seeing, its just strange for us here because we never get them at all so all this rain and 100 mile an hour winds is strange to us but it will all be ok.

OK, so the full moon is tonight and I wasn't going to charge my moonstone but something is telling me to, so I will. I'll still be wearing my rose quartz bracelet.

Am I OK to literally just leave the ring on our wooden tablet outside?

I'm a bit concerned cos my ring cost £40... xxx

Ok, so am I the only one that this moonstone is taking forever to get to? I bought it from
CosmicPoppy Aug 19!

Ok, so am I the only one that this moonstone is taking forever to get to? I bought it from
CosmicPoppy Aug 19!

Might be worth emailing her, it may have got lost in the post if its been that long, although she did have a holiday.

Ok so I'm not sure if it's down to the moonstone or just good timing but I just got my BFP today :) I'm gonna say its a moonstone baby anyway as I do believe it's had some input into it!

Ok so I'm not sure if it's down to the moonstone or just good timing but I just got my BFP today :) I'm gonna say its a moonstone baby anyway as I do believe it's had some input into it!

congratulations!! you make 10 since 24th june

goooo moonstone!!

healthy and happy 9 mths!!

x x x

Yay, congratulations!!! Happy and healthy 9 months :) xxx

Thank you guys :) I'm so happy and am going to keep wearing my moonstone earrings as they're good luck charms to me now x

ok so i'm not sure if it's down to the moonstone or just good timing but i just got my bfp today :) i'm gonna say its a moonstone baby anyway as i do believe it's had some input into it!

congrats!!!!

:yipee: another moonstone :bfp:, at least that's how we're gonna look at it. :) Congrats! HnH9mos! :dust:

katherine did you test?

The apex was actually last night. That is when I put mine out. But the full moon goes from midnight to 11:59, if I'm making sense. It's technically the whole day of the 12th. I put it out at midnight on the 12th, because that is the fullest moon, however, you can all still put it out tonight as soon as the moon is out. Then, you can bring it before midnight if you'd like or in the AM.

Hope that makes sense. :flower:

hoping that full moon makes plenty of :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

good luck ladies xx :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe