Moonstone anyone?

ah crap i forgot to put mine out...been so busy lately babies aren't really on my mind! but if the clouds go away today i will put it out there tonight....bummer...

hey girls I went in for my cd21 progesterone bloods today (even though today is cd22 for me) I get my results Wed/Thurs............wish me luck :)

katherine did you test?

Are we putting our moonstones out tonight?

Good luck!!! From reading all the stuff last night, I thought we were suppoesd to put them out last night :dohh: so I did. I'm thinking about taking a stone off to sleep with me and put the rest of the anklet outside. I slept like CRAP last night. It's tonight I'm just a moron.

The apex was actually last night. That is when I put mine out. But the full moon goes from midnight to 11:59, if I'm making sense. It's technically the whole day of the 12th. I put it out at midnight on the 12th, because that is the fullest moon, however, you can all still put it out tonight as soon as the moon is out. Then, you can bring it before midnight if you'd like or in the AM.

Hope that makes sense. :flower:

Hi Holdon2Hope, it seems my AF might appear tomorrow as I am getting spotting tomorrow(usually I get my AF like this) so can I still wear my moonstone tomorrow or wait for AF to go completely, please could you advice ?? Thanks in advance.

Congrats again gypsy! :flower:

Well I have my bracelet wrapped around the top of the garden parasol - it better not blow away in all that wind!

Ladies who are waiting for your bracelets from Poppy, I have found her excellent, as have most - maybe with you being in the US it's gonna take a little while longer as even to the UK it takes 10 w/days for them to get made and then post. Hopefully you'll get them very soon and hope they're not lost in the post!

Thank you Greenpear & Gdane. I really hope I do get an October :bfp: it's getting so frustrating :sad1:. Hopefully I'll be all relaxed on my beach holiday and the little eggy can stick! :thumbup:

x :dust: x

hey girls I went in for my cd21 progesterone bloods today (even though today is cd22 for me) I get my results Wed/Thurs............wish me luck :)

katherine did you test?

Are we putting our moonstones out tonight?

Good luck!!! From reading all the stuff last night, I thought we were suppoesd to put them out last night :dohh: so I did. I'm thinking about taking a stone off to sleep with me and put the rest of the anklet outside. I slept like CRAP last night. It's tonight I'm just a moron.

The apex was actually last night. That is when I put mine out. But the full moon goes from midnight to 11:59, if I'm making sense. It's technically the whole day of the 12th. I put it out at midnight on the 12th, because that is the fullest moon, however, you can all still put it out tonight as soon as the moon is out. Then, you can bring it before midnight if you'd like or in the AM.

Hope that makes sense. :flower:

I put mine out last night too because I saw the full moon, and for some reason I've been extra happy all day. Might put mine out again tonight for some extra charge hehe. Lots of moonstone :dust: to you ladies. FXed for all of us. :hugs:

How crazy, I just get home and the moonstone fertility bracelet I ordered weeks ago just arrived and with perfect timing. Will be cleaning and charging this one as well if I can take it off. I love it, it's so cute.

So I did or didn't do it right? Lol an I supposed to put it out tonight?

I'm out. AF just arrived early but on a positive note my cycle was only 28 days with my moonstones and I haven't got my usual dying of cramps! Onto the next cycle!

i'm just charging mine in the moonlight on the window sill where it will receive the light of the moon, should it be outside?!

I was told that the window sill is fine by a lady at the metaphysical store I went to. You should be fine.

Lovecutie, it's ok to wear throughout your cycle! Actually, it's best to wear though out. If you do get your af, it will help to clear blocks and regulate your cycle. Good luck girl. Thinking and praying for you. :flower:

Good luck on the full moon tonight girls :) i left mine out to soak up the sun and moon today! Baby dust <3

I went out to look at the full moon wearing my moonstone last night.
Had a bit of spotting not long after and then AF finally came this morning!
My LP was very long this cycle compared to all my other cycles (14 or 15 days instead of the usual 9 or 10) and I'm wondering if I can attribute this to my moonstone!

AF got me this month but i didn't seem to get the awful cramps that i usually get so i'm putting that down to the moonstone. Charged mine up in the full moon for the past 2 nights so i should be good to go this month. Hopefully we'll see some more moonstone :bfp:, congrats to all those who already have :thumbup:
:dust::dust::dust:

[QUOTE

For those buying moonstone, Just thought you would want to read this...I hope mine is real...it said genuine moonstone and has the flashes of blue and it has the milky color but black specks in it too?? Mine looks like the bottom "real" moonstone picture.

The fact that there are black flecks in your moonstone would suggest to me they are real and the black bits are naturally occuring flaws. Some of the beads I bought had black bits in them and I know they are real. Synthetic stones like opalite wouldn't have these flaws as they are manmade.[/QUOTE]

As someone who buys ALOT of moonstone, and worries about being mis-sold a fake lot, I should mention that every strand I receive can vary greatly. Some of my strands are quite opaque, others more trasluscent and you can see the crystal effect inside. If I buy one strand of 65 beads, I may get some with black flecks, some with blue flashes, some with ghostly blue or white clouds and some that are hardly even round and I don't feel a nice enough to use and some that have quartz-like crystal inclusions. If you visit various websites, some genuine moonstone looks like a ghostly blue and then on another website you can be looking at beige, pink or white. The strand that arrived today was the most opaque I have had so far, with a nice cat's eye shine to it, it is genuine, natural and untreated and not 100% perfect, but has no black flecks and is so opaque you can't see the crystal inclusions inside, but is similar enough to other beads on my other strand of natural white moonstone to see it is genuine.
If you do think you have Opalite Moonstone, don't despair. Use it exactly the same. Many healers use it for fertility and is is believed to bring a certain balance to help one cope with a big life change, like having a baby. It is also good for enhancing sex, which can't be bad! Just because it is man-made, doesn't mean it has no qualities. Remember what I said about scientists saying that light changes as it passes through these stones and can affect the health... Well, light can pass through opalite too, so if you've got it, you might as well use it. Anyone worried about fakes should look for natural white moonstone, or rainbow moonstone as I think you can feel 100% confident about that.

BTW, my best buddy is in labour at this very minute. I'm so excited I am tingling all over. She tried for years and even lost one at 12 weeks, but I gave her a bracelet (not actually a moonstone one, it used other fertility gemstones) and here we are! She is n't a huge believer, but she wore it to shut me up! LOL

Congrats greenpear! :happydance:

Good luck Katherine & gdane :dust:.

Thanks Poppy, I have your chandra bracelet & just love it. It's a full moon tonight, yay, would it work if I put the bracelet in a clear bag overnight as I don't want it to get wet?

Unfortunately the moonstone didn't work for me this month, :witch: got me today, but i've noticed other changes which I think is down to the moonstone so something is working. I'm pretty gutted as its my first cycle post HSG but it obviously wasn't meant to be my turn :sad1: x

Personally, I would just put it on your windowsill if you are worried ;) It's better not to be behind glass, because of the reflection, but in the interest of keeping it dry... Follow your heart, hun!!!!!!

heres mine..it has lots of lines in it..is that normal?

https://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/leonielouise/2011-09-13_130658.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->