Moonstone anyone?

Well...guess when af shows it isn't all bad. Gives slh and the psychic a chance to be right...I'm going to get drunk for the first time in a long time with friends and the hubs..we haven't drank because of him being sick for the last year really. Plus why would I want to have to throw a kids birthday every year on our anniversary? If I start af in next few days I should ovulate around my birthday...maybe that will be a good thing...then my due date would be around hubbys birthday. Can't believe how mean my chat was though., doubling clomid this cycle 100mg cd3-7

I took my moonstone ring off last night to charge it. Last night, I kept needing to pee, and was really hopeful that that was a good sign. When I woke up this morning, I had a urine infection :(. It was stinging so much and was so bad. I still didn't have my ring on.

I was in so much pain, I wasn't sure I could go to work. I put my ring back on, decided to go to work as I had important things to get done and made a doctor's appointment.

After I put the ring back on, my urgent need to pee and burning sensation more or less disappeared, so that all I was left with was pain when I actually went to the loo.

I really do believe that the ring helped me get through the day by relieving some of my pain!

I went to the docs tonight anyway and have got antibiotics. As he tested the strip, he said it usually takes a minute for the infection to show but said mine showed up straight away, so it must be bad, but pain wise, it's not the worst one I've ever had...thanks to my moonstone ring :). Hubby is beginning to believe in it a bit more now :) xxx

Sorry the :witch: got you Peters Pooky and Gdane :hugs:.

Gdane - enjoy getting drunk :drunk: lol. You've got to look on the bright side, I know I'm really looking forward to my holiday and making the most of that all inclusive :wine: ha ha.

Poppy - thanks for your advice - I left it outside in the wind, but it's fine! :thumbup:.

I was just wondering with regards to the BFP's v's the AF's.... Those that got their BFP's - did any of you only start wearing your moonstone after ovulation? And those that AF got, did any of you start wearing it before ovulation? I'm just curious as mine didn't come until 5DPO and am wondering if it was too late for the magic to work :winkwink: x

Sorry the :witch: got you Peters Pooky and Gdane :hugs:.

Gdane - enjoy getting drunk :drunk: lol. You've got to look on the bright side, I know I'm really looking forward to my holiday and making the most of that all inclusive :wine: ha ha.

Poppy - thanks for your advice - I left it outside in the wind, but it's fine! :thumbup:.

I was just wondering with regards to the BFP's v's the AF's.... Those that got their BFP's - did any of you only start wearing your moonstone after ovulation? And those that AF got, did any of you start wearing it before ovulation? I'm just curious as mine didn't come until 5DPO and am wondering if it was too late for the magic to work :winkwink: x

I was wearing mine last cycle xx

I started wearing it right after ovulation I think. Af hadn't gotten me yet but I'm 99% sure shes on her way

Ah sorry Gdane, I thought she'd got you. FX'd it's IB instead lol! x

I'm not bleeding at all yet. My temperature on my chart nose dived meaning shes on her way most likely. Thank you though

Sorry for all of those who got AF.
As for me....it totally figures my package with my moonstone is lost in the mail. Go figure...had to be me! Cosmicpoppy lady was super nice and actually finished making it earlier and had sent it out earlier. I guess im going to have to wait and see if it makes it to my house or not.

Aw what a bummer Stinas :( So how long will you have to wait until it's classed as "lost" and what happens then, does she do another one? (I've never had anything get lost before.)

Gdane I am thick :dohh: I assumed you meant spotting had started and that's why you knew she was on the way - I always spot a few days before AF. I know what you mean though, my temp dropped on Saturday and I just knew... No more temping for me once ovulation is confirmed, I've had enough!

Aw what a bummer Stinas :( So how long will you have to wait until it's classed as "lost" and what happens then, does she do another one? (I've never had anything get lost before.)

Gdane I am thick :dohh: I assumed you meant spotting had started and that's why you knew she was on the way - I always spot a few days before AF. I know what you mean though, my temp dropped on Saturday and I just knew... No more temping for me once ovulation is confirmed, I've had enough!

I dont know. She has been super nice and emailing me. I really wanted it for the full moon, but its ok...water and salt will do the trick. I am just going to wait it out a week or so to see maybe it just got messed up at the post offices. You would think with all the $$ and technology we have today that there would be no problem sending and receiving things internationally. On a good note, I did O(or am Oing) earlier than normal. First +opk on cd13 and got another one on CD16. Wishful thinking makes me think that its my moonstone giving me luck from afar!

I dont know. She has been super nice and emailing me. I really wanted it for the full moon, but its ok...water and salt will do the trick. I am just going to wait it out a week or so to see maybe it just got messed up at the post offices. You would think with all the $$ and technology we have today that there would be no problem sending and receiving things internationally. On a good note, I did O(or am Oing) earlier than normal. First +opk on cd13 and got another one on CD16. Wishful thinking makes me think that its my moonstone giving me luck from afar!

just wanted to say you aren't supposed to use salt on moonstone xx

just wanted to say you aren't supposed to use salt on moonstone xx

Why did I think you use a little sea salt and water? hmm ...thanks for the correction!

I've heard people talk about using salt too but if you read back a few pages Poppy Moon who is Cosmic Poppy joined the thread & has said not to use salt & gave lots of different ways of charging your stone x

Salt will scratch the stone. I usually cleanse mine by running it under water and charge by holding it in sandalwood incense smoke.

Also apparently it has to be natural or cooled boiled water, not just plain ol' tap water.

Sorry for all of those who got AF.
As for me....it totally figures my package with my moonstone is lost in the mail. Go figure...had to be me! Cosmicpoppy lady was super nice and actually finished making it earlier and had sent it out earlier. I guess im going to have to wait and see if it makes it to my house or not.

Let's carry on with the "everything happens for a reason" thing, honey. We'll get to the bottom of it and I won't let you go without. Just feel bad about you missing this full moon. Perhaps you should phone your Customs and Excise, though I have never had a problem before and can't see a reason why it would have been held. I'm off to check with my P.O now... X

Please refer to my guidance on page 60 and 61 on cleansing and charging. In short, don't use salt, you don't have to use water or moonlight, there are other options... :)
Other crystals can be cleansed/charged in fire, sunlight, salt, salt water, burying in the earth, etc, but Moonstone is relatively soft.

My best buddy had her little boy yesterday morning. He's not very well, but he's a little fighter. Please all keep your fingers crossed for him...

I dont know missy I'm sorry.... Mine doesn't look that but it doesn't mean yours isn't real! Ice read there are many different colors

View attachment 262456

Missy I posted this pic a few pages back, this is the piece of moonstone I have and I keep it in my bra!

It's normal for them to look different and from your pic I am saying it's def genuine moonstone :thumbup:

Hope this helps you Hun!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->