Moonstone anyone?

My fertility bracelet that I bought on Etsy.com in April broke 3 days ago!
I was pretty surprised, because I took care of it really well, I took it off when I took showers. The person who sold it to me used some kind of a wire.

3 days ago, I was watching tv, when I got up to go to the bathroom, the bracelet wire broke.
Somehow I got a good feeling about that, and today I got a BFP!

Awesome news bunnylicious!!! :wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee: Moonstone is also said to give you an easy pregnancy and labor as well, so it wouldn't be bad to get another one. So excited for you hun :dance:

Thanks! Okay, I will get another one or get that bracelet fixed!

Congrats bunny, :happydance:

Can you re-string the beads?

X x x

X x x

I will take it to the bead store this weekend and see if they can get it fix. I still have all the beads, just need new string. It's cheaper than buy a new one. :thumbup:

:happydance:Yay Bunny!!!:happydance:

I am so happy for you! This is good! I wonder how many more moonstone babies there will be!!

:headspin::yipee::wohoo:

X x x

I will take it to the bead store this weekend and see if they can get it fix. I still have all the beads, just need new string. It's cheaper than buy a new one. :thumbup:

I had one break and I went to a craft store and picked up some bracelet elastic and did it myself, it was 30p a meter!! Maybe worth a look?

X x x

My moonstone came in!!! EEEK:happydance: I made it with moonstone, rose quartz and green aventurine. I can see this quickly becoming an addiction, lol.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
Congrats bunny!!!!!!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!!!

Post your chart here for all the chart admirers...
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

I am thinking that I have to make my own bracelets. Beautiful Cassie!

I was pretty surprised, because I took care of it really well, I took it off when I took showers. The person who sold it to me used some kind of a wire.

3 days ago, I was watching tv, when I got up to go to the bathroom, the bracelet wire broke.

CONGRATS, Bunnylicious!! That's awesome news! So happy for you :happydance:

My moonstone came in!!! EEEK:happydance: I made it with moonstone, rose quartz and green aventurine. I can see this quickly becoming an addiction, lol.

Cassie, these are beautiful. You should make and sell jewelry! I'm a huge fan of green aventurine myself :)

Congratulations!!!

I got a dip in my chart at 7dpo today, so praying it's implantation!!!

Congratulations, Bunnylicious!!!:baby: That is such great news!!! :happydance:

Good luck & fx'd for you, KatherineGrey, and everyone else! :dust:

Congrats bunny!!!!!!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!!!

Post your chart here for all the chart admirers...
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html
Done! :D

Wow nice! you're so creative ! :thumbup:

Where do you buy moonstone?

That was probably answered previously but with 94 pages I dont feel like searching for it!

Ebay here too, and the local bead store may have some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->