Moonstone anyone?

Congrats Maggiepie!!!!!!!!
yay for another BFP Moonstone baby!!!

How many of us charged our moonstones the past night or so?
I remembered last night...was I too late?

How many of us charged our moonstones the past night or so?
I remembered last night...was I too late?

Hey, I charged mine last night...the apex was apparently at 8:07p.m here in Calgary. I had it on the windowsill at that time but it was cloudy so who knows if it got charged enough...though, when I woke up in the middle of the night, the moon was shining directly into the bedroom...

Anyway, thought I would join this thread as it is the cause of me getting the moonstone. I'm a massage therapist so I can't wear anything on my wrists so I bought a pendant instead. Cleansed it, charged it and meditated on it.

I just got off BC in the first week of Sept, had my withdrawal bleed on the 10th and still currently waiting for the witch. We did the BD on the days that I might have been ovulating (or not, since my cycle may be well off).

Today will be my first day of wearing my necklace so hopefully it does its magic.

I charged mine last night, lets hope it does its stuff!

It better...if not for anything, then to prove my husband wrong. He thinks I'm crazy. You should have seen his face when I was cleansing with it...I had my incenses and candles and everything...Today, he asked me if I had any more spells left to cast on it.

It better...if not for anything, then to prove my husband wrong. He thinks I'm crazy. You should have seen his face when I was cleansing with it...I had my incenses and candles and everything...Today, he asked me if I had any more spells left to cast on it.

lol don't worry, my husband thinks I'm crazy too!

mine are out tonight. my ff says it is tonight and my mum did. Think i will have to put it out the night before im told it is to cover all bases.

So just out of curiousity, Moonstones are supposed to heighten your psychic awareness...has anyone experienced anything odd?

i've had a couple of strong feelings about when girls will get their bfps. I have been told before that i have psychic tendencies though and i have always had strong intuition about people being pregnant before they announce it so im not sure the moonstone has made it more so. I tend to try and block it alot though so wouldnt know if its that.

Does that mean anything? If you break your bracelett or necklace that has a moonstone? Is it bad luck or does it mean that it has done what it was supposed to do?

I wore my necklace for the first time last night and I had a dream that I had my period...TMI alert: a very bloody period. I don't think that has anything to do with the moonstone but rather just that I am obsessing over my cycle waaaaaaay too much.

Does that mean anything? If you break your bracelett or necklace that has a moonstone? Is it bad luck or does it mean that it has done what it was supposed to do?
The string just was worn out.

When the string of my bracelet suddenly broke, I thought it was a sign... and got a BFP 3 days later.
But, I had been wearing the bracelet for 6 months straight (except in the shower), so the string would worn out and need to be changed sooner or later.

That is the more logical explaination. I think I'm just making myself see signs in everything

Hi ladies, back after a week away on holiday. So after my turtle charm came off a few days before I went away I actually managed to forget my moonstone bracelet!! AF came 3 days early yesterday and I've no idea when I ovulated as I stopped temping & opk'ing this month. So though I forgot the bracelet in the 2WW, perhaps it made me ovulate or at least get my surge earlier :shrug:. So onto cycle 13/month 14 but this will be my 1st clomid cycle so FX'd!! My bracelet was actually left on the window sill so at least it's been charged.

Sorry to those AF got, and BIG congrats to the BFP's!! :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->