Moonstone anyone?

Could moonstone be a bad match for some people? I charged it and had nightmares then this time I charged it and have a super painful af.

I have no idea. I read on a couple of websites that it might not be a good idea to wear a moonstone on a full moon as it is extra powerful and some women may find it overwhelming.

can you link it in? that way others can read if they want?? x

I didn't wear it on full moon I charged it and the week after that was not fun.

I didn't wear it on full moon I charged it and the week after that was not fun.

Hey there, how are you, havent seen you in a while as I havent been on much, I was just wondering the same thing about it being a bad match as I have been wearing it religously and nothing is going my way at all, also had a nightmare on Wednesday night, just heard yesterday that I didnt ovulate this cycle, hows it going with you?

Meh, kind of gave up on it. I haven't been on here because I'm just sticking to my journal and the CBFM statistics thread really. Trying to not think baby baby baby so much. My psychic prediction was wrong for oct so I'm just taking it day by day. Kind of become numb to it. I'm on cd3 now...taking my clomid tomorrow because my doc said since my period started mid day I should take it a day later.

How are you?

really feeling the same as you to be honest, I've lost all the fight and trying to be less obsessive aswell, good luck for this cycle x

My moonstone didn't work for me. :( I was so positive that it was going to work because it arrived on the very first day of my cycle and AF was late showing up. OH has been wearing his fertility bracelet as well. He's sure that his has helped.

Then again, we've had our test results back and everything is fine, so I'm kind of hoping that the moonstone played a part in that.

Can you wear it too much? I've been sleeping with mine on, then wearing it during the day. The only time I've been taking it off is to shower and wash up.

i don't think you can wear it too much, you have to give it time and be positive x

Gdane I love your pic, your dogs look as mad as mine :rofl:

Xx

I'm hoping that getting the normal test results was the first step towards my moonstone baby. Can't expect it to work all the magic in one go. ;)

Just wanted to give a huge name and praise to e-bay seller "cosmic-poppy", I bought my moonstone bracelet from her for £8.99 and it's beautiful :) Really hoping it works for me this month!

Ha Helen love your avatar! :thumbup: Mine was from poppy too, I love it x

I know its gone all quiet on here! :shrug: Well I'm now on clomid & having follicle tracking. I had a scan today & I have a cyst :growlmad: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->