Moonstone anyone?

I'm waiting for cd35 to take a test then start provera again as they dont think I've ovulated this time then onto my 4th round of clomid :(

Thanks for adding an angel next to my bfp - hope that soon we can change that to a real bfp, and later to a baby symbol :)

I'm waiting for cd35 to take a test then start provera again as they dont think I've ovulated this time then onto my 4th round of clomid :(

:hugs: I'm sorry your body is messing around with you. Hopefully 4th time on clomid will give you your bfp :D

thanks greenpear, I am so sorry for your loss, I hope you get your bfp again soon too

No problem, greenpear! I know you'll have that BFP and Baby soon. Hugs!

I am still waiting for mine. I wonder if my sister has gotten it yet. Hmm...hopefully it will come soon.

Hope I can restore some moonstone hope in this thread. Please add me to the BFP list :) I don't know if it was the moonstone (I also added a rose quartz bracelet for the last week or so), but I think it might've helped!

No moonstone baby for me. Af just got me.
Congrats to all the bfp. I hope to be one next cycle.

Moonstone didn't work for me last cycle, so I've added a rose quartz under my pillow to see if both of them together will help!

Hope I can restore some moonstone hope in this thread. Please add me to the BFP list :) I don't know if it was the moonstone (I also added a rose quartz bracelet for the last week or so), but I think it might've helped!

Ohhhhhh! Congrats sharebear! :happydance: I'll add you to the list. :flower::hugs:

Congrats!

I am still waiting for my moonstone. My sister ordered it from me over a month ago from Cosmic Poppy. :( Hopefully it will get here soon.

Hey ladies, just thought i'd pop back and update u all. after re-charging my moonstone in the window for 2 nights the beginning of this cycle, I got a :bfp: I am hoping it was the moonstone that done the trick, as I dont nothing different that the previous 5 months of ttc.

Goodluck to everyone else still trying :dust: to you all xxx

Congrats!

I am still waiting for my moonstone. My sister ordered it from me over a month ago from Cosmic Poppy. :( Hopefully it will get here soon.

Over a month ago???? Really???? Has your sis got in touch with me? They always go out within the promised time, but unfortunately some international orders get lodged in Customs of the destination country for a couple of weeks. I hate it, because it makes it look like it's me who is being slow :cry:

Hey ladies, just thought i'd pop back and update u all. after re-charging my moonstone in the window for 2 nights the beginning of this cycle, I got a :bfp: I am hoping it was the moonstone that done the trick, as I dont nothing different that the previous 5 months of ttc.

Goodluck to everyone else still trying :dust: to you all xxx

Congrats!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->