Moonstone anyone?

Congratulations, Ladies and blowing baby dust in the direction of those still waiting!!!

Just posting again so I can re-subscribe to the thread. I like the new BnB but on the mobile site it's so easy to click unsubscribe by accident! :growlmad:

I've just ovulated, follicle tracking has confirmed it, 1st cycle of clomid so fx'd for a moonstone/clomid baby! :flower: x

Af due today but no sign as of yet. Had no real symptoms and no normal af symptoms, so who knows! Can moonstone muck up your cycles? I used to have irregular cycles but the last 3 or 4 have been regular. Will wait a few days and if af does not show then will test!

Just posting again so I can re-subscribe to the thread. I like the new BnB but on the mobile site it's so easy to click unsubscribe by accident! :growlmad:

I've just ovulated, follicle tracking has confirmed it, 1st cycle of clomid so fx'd for a moonstone/clomid baby! :flower: x

I've unsubscribed about 10 times! It's far too easy x

It's a right pain isn't it! I've commented on the new BnB thread about it, but I bet nothing gets done. Even if there was a warning "are you sure you want to unsubscribe" it would help.

FX'd for you hun! You're very strong not testing! How many DPO are you? Don't worry about the lack of symptoms - some people don't get them early x

It's a right pain isn't it! I've commented on the new BnB thread about it, but I bet nothing gets done. Even if there was a warning "are you sure you want to unsubscribe" it would help.

FX'd for you hun! You're very strong not testing! How many DPO are you? Don't worry about the lack of symptoms - some people don't get them early x

I think i'm 14dpo! I find it so hard testing and getting a bfn that i put it off for a couple of days :wacko:

Oh wow! I'd love to get to 14 dpo & no :af:: but my LP is usually 11 to 12 days, so at 14 dpo if my AF was late I'd be so excited! Let us know how you get on! FX'd x

OH's fertility bracelet snapped the other day. :( Hope it's not a sign. Luckily it was indoors when it happened so we didn't lose any of the bits.

Any suggestions for repairing it?

Think af got me. Started spotting. At least its another regular cycle :)

Aw no, sorry hun! :hugs2: But yes look on the bright side! :) x

OH's fertility bracelet snapped the other day. :( Hope it's not a sign. Luckily it was indoors when it happened so we didn't lose any of the bits.

Any suggestions for repairing it?

My turtle charm dropped off mine too hun, I wouldn’t worry. You could always buy some clear elastic that’s used to make jewellery and have an elasticated one instead? :shrug: x

I think it was made with clear elastic and the knot came undone or something. We've got all the bits still but the thread is frayed so I'll have to look out some from a craft shop next time I'm in town.

Mine is still going strong, the charm's a bit tarnished and it's stretched a little but the clasp on mine is nice and secure. Might see if I can get OH a clasp for his, something that's a bit stronger than just knotted elastic. He obviously just has big hands. :lol:

Yeah mine's starting to tarnish too, but I'm hoping I'll not need it too long & then I can get a healthy pregnancy/mc prevention one lol! GL x

My moonstone bracelet worked, after 6 months (and just 1 cycle wearing the bracelet) I got my first ever BFP, sadly resulted in a chemical :angel: BUT I'm feeling positive that I managed to conceive, so positive vibes for this cycle!

Good luck ladies! :dust:

:hugs: Helen

Ooo wannabe its sounding good! How many dpo were you when you spotted? I got ovulation confirmed at my scan yesterday, yay! :dance: FXd the clomid (& moonstone) does the trick! x

I got a moonstone bracelet this cycle but not at the very beginning. It came in the mail about a week or so into the cycle but before ovulation. I'm 12DPO and FRER says BFN for me. I've been TTC for over a year now.

:hugs: Helen

Ooo wannabe its sounding good! How many dpo were you when you spotted? I got ovulation confirmed at my scan yesterday, yay! :dance: FXd the clomid (& moonstone) does the trick! x

Woohoo for the confirmed ov, that is awesome! :hugs:

This most recent spotting was 15dpo, did have a small amount at 8 dpo too

Congrats!

I am still waiting for my moonstone. My sister ordered it from me over a month ago from Cosmic Poppy. :( Hopefully it will get here soon.

Over a month ago???? Really???? Has your sis got in touch with me? They always go out within the promised time, but unfortunately some international orders get lodged in Customs of the destination country for a couple of weeks. I hate it, because it makes it look like it's me who is being slow :cry:

She has. She contacted you last week sometime. I haven't heard from her this past weekend though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->