Moonstone anyone?

I'm in Canada... And am interested in buying a moonstone bracelet! Anyone know where I can buy one? Perhaps online would be easiest?

I got a cheapy one from ebay. Make sure you're ordering natural moonstones and not fake ones though.

QUESTION: Do you have to wear it all cycle? I got my bracelet a little before ovulation this cycle and pretty sure I didn't get a moonstone baby this time around.

I think it's different for everyone. For me, the first day I got it, I apparently mc'd. Then I wore it all next cycle and got pregnant with my sticky bean. :thumbup: Just keep wearing it and take note of any changes in your cycles, etc. you might notice. For some people it helps regulate irregular cycles and such as well. :flower:

I had a very regular cycle. Now I'm having odd temps when they should have fell and I should be on AF now but not. I only had one little bit of pink on some tissue this morning and then totally clean tampons all day. I keep waiting for a flow and nothing. I guess it is waiting for my trip tomorrow to give me heck. All test were BFNs, they're all on my chart.

Hi girls - little update: I'm preggo again! :shock: been wearing my stone without taking it off. I really hope that the bean sticks this time!

~*~**~ lots of baby dust to everyone! ~*~*~**~ :dust:

Huge congrats greenpear!! :dance: Brilliant news. Is it your first cycle post MC? Praying you have a sticky one! :dust: x

Congratulations!

Does it matter if it's a pendant on a necklace?? I've been wearing my necklace since cd1 (currently cd6)

Good luck ladies!!!

decided to join you guys! what the heck, it couldn't hurt. my moonstone bracelet is on the way!

Great news greenpear! I've been thinking of you. I hope this one sticks! :thumbup: After my MC, I got pregnant with this little baby. :flower:

Thanks HoldOn2Hope - I appreciate your kind thoughts. I really hope it sticks as well - yesterday I've been having weird feeling cramps - similar to what I had with MC but very mild (and those were hell) and no spotting so I'm nervous but hoping it's just my uterus growing...did you have weird cramping too (that's not like period, but more like sharp pulling pain from bellybutton down that lasts only a second or so?)

Lot's of positive vibes for you and your baby! :dust:

Huge congrats greenpear!! :dance: Brilliant news. Is it your first cycle post MC? Praying you have a sticky one! :dust: x

Yes it is - hubby and I were going to wait till regular AF showed up to try and we were pretty good....then we had an ooops one night :blush: and yesterday I discovered that I'm preggo again :shock: I know it's pregnancy because I did a test (well 2 over a space of 1 week) 3 weeks ago and they were both a nice :bfn: so I knew that my hormones went back to their normal place....so I didn't really get my AF and hope I won't for the next 9 months

Thanks HoldOn2Hope - I appreciate your kind thoughts. I really hope it sticks as well - yesterday I've been having weird feeling cramps - similar to what I had with MC but very mild (and those were hell) and no spotting so I'm nervous but hoping it's just my uterus growing...did you have weird cramping too (that's not like period, but more like sharp pulling pain from bellybutton down that lasts only a second or so?)

Lot's of positive vibes for you and your baby! :dust:

YES! I had cramping for the first month or so. Now I have a different kind of cramping, but it seems like it never really goes entirely away. :dohh: I would try to remain as positive as possible, think the best, and try not to worry. Cramping is normal, spotting is normal. Together you might worry, and if they are severe, you need to call a doctor. Most of the time, things are completely normal. :thumbup: Your uterus is stretching to make room for a growing baby! :flower:

Congrates greenpear! Hope its a sticky bean x

Wonder if anyone can help me?! Af is a week late for me, but don't know if it is my cycles being mucked up again, i have been getting weird stitch type pains in my tummy for about a week.. They don't happen all the time and aren't wind related (tmi) but never had them before. Any ideas?

Congrates greenpear! Hope its a sticky bean x

Wonder if anyone can help me?! Af is a week late for me, but don't know if it is my cycles being mucked up again, i have been getting weird stitch type pains in my tummy for about a week.. They don't happen all the time and aren't wind related (tmi) but never had them before. Any ideas?

Have you gone and talked to Dr about late AF and these cramps? I hope it's nothing serious :hugs:

Thanks hun, no i haven't yet, it's a nightmare to get a gp appointment with my gp, will make an appointment next week x

Greenpear - ahh bless so you've got an "oops" baby after all that! :rofl: I'm so pleased for you and sending you lots of sticky :dust: x

Wannabemummy - FX'd you just have a shy :bfp: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->