Moonstone anyone?

Hi Ladies :hi:

First off can I say thank you to HoldOn2Hope for starting this thread, I've loved reading through it and also to Poppy Moon for providing so much great information :flower: and congrats to all those BFP's!! :hugs:

I've found 2, maybe 3 :blush: bracelets that I'd like to get myself and I was just wondering, does it matter if I wear 2 that have the same stones on them or different ones - stones don't counteract each other? (hope that's not a silly question ;))

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crystal-...t=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&hash=item53e99c1847

That's one of the bracelets - the seller seems very genuine and has a lot of good feedback, what do you all think...?

Please have a look at my facebook page, I Make fertility bracelets :happydance: the link is in my Sig xxxx

Ladies, I just wanted to share something that might help. Don't take it as necessary, but just as something else I had done after being advised to try it. I put pieces of fresh charged moonstone into water, let it sit for a bit, and drank it throughout the day. I feel like it may have helped with some of the internal clearing I needed to do. I would also lay with it on my uterus/ovaries and rest and meditate.

Just some extra thoughts! :flower: Babydust and Moonstone dust to everyone!

I am going on month three of TTC w/ my moonstone...really hope it works this time! I put mine outside last night to soak up some light, the past two months the weather has been cloudy on full moon night. I figured it can't hurt to put it out now its almost here! I can't put it outside in water....it will freeze out there now ;)

I am going on month three of TTC w/ my moonstone...really hope it works this time! I put mine outside last night to soak up some light, the past two months the weather has been cloudy on full moon night. I figured it can't hurt to put it out now its almost here! I can't put it outside in water....it will freeze out there now ;)

No need to put the water outside! Just like fill a jug and put it inside of it. I used a gallon jug, and I also used just a large reusable plastic cup with a straw and sipped it throughout the day. :thumbup:

I have a question..how do you which ones are real/fake if buying online? How much should they cost?

Well after following this lovely thread and seeing all your bfps I just ordered mine off ebay woo!! cant wait for it to arrive!! here's a pic:

Attachments

• moonstone bracelet.jpg
    moonstone bracelet.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 4
Aw that's lovely that one! :thumbup: Cosmic poppy must have some new ones. Once I'm preggo I'm going to order a different one from her x

Just re-subscribing to the thread, silly new bnb I'm always un-subscribing by accident on my phone!

Me neither. :( Owell. I'll have it next month. It just sent out today. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->