Moonstone anyone?

Congratulations PP :happydance: Happy and healthy 9 months to you :flower:

Congrats pooky :)

I'm still waiting for my moonstone! should be here by the end of the week, if no bfp this month fx for next with moonstone!!

Congratulations Peters Pooky!!

This is my first full cycle of wearing my moonstone necklace and I'm ovulating tonight! The night of the full moon too. Fxd I'll get my moonstone BFP!

Babydust ladies!

Eeek congratulations hun, that's brilliant news Peters Pooky!! Wishing you a h&h 9 months :hugs:. Doesn't look like my moonstone or 1st clomid round has worked for me, though I'm not out just yet x

A few posts have been edited/removed per our forum rules and TOS regarding advertising:

When using BabyandBump, be polite, do not break the law, and do not use The Web Site for self-publicity or advertising.

Still waiting for the arrival of my moonstone, was shipped out Thursday and its coming for NJ, I am in MD. Should be here today or tomorrow. FX :happydance:

Oooh peterspooky you are also on my Team2012! And you're here I never knew! Congrats again!

Im still waiting for my moonstone bracelet, but I also ordered a rose quartz one which came yesterday, the same day one of my closest friends went into labour... co-incidence??!!

Still waiting for my moonstone which also has rose quartz in it. Ugh where is it. I guess it'll come Monday. I was really hoping I got it today ;(

Maybe a silly question do you have to wear the moonstone constantly other than to 'charge' it? As I cant really wear my bracelet at work.. is it ok to take it on and off?

Also, how long did others bracelets take to arrive who ordered from cosmic poppy? its been well over a week now and the rose quartz one a ordered the same day came in 2 days..

Well, mine broke today - hopefully that's good luck!

I was playing with one of my cats and he caught it with his paw and one of the jump rings opened up and my bracelet went flying.

Do, I FX that it's good luck and leave it off until AF or BFP arrives or do I repair and carry on wearing?

Hi josephine, no idea if you have to wear it all the time, sorry. I tend to wear it all the time after ovulation, but to be honest I'm not really feeling the whole moonstone thing at the minute. Becoming a bit disheartened, so I'm not wearing it as much :sad1:. Cosmic poppy shows on eBay I think around 2 or 3 weeks, mine took just under the advertised time. I think you got your other one early as its a popular one & she might have had them already made x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->