Moonstone anyone?

Well, mine broke today - hopefully that's good luck!

I was playing with one of my cats and he caught it with his paw and one of the jump rings opened up and my bracelet went flying.

Do, I FX that it's good luck and leave it off until AF or BFP arrives or do I repair and carry on wearing?

I think the original posters bracelet broke not long before she got her bfp, im not sure if repaired it tho.. i think maybe leave it off but not sure! hope its good luck for you!

Congrats pooky to your bfp.

I just got my bracelet a couple of days ago and I'm waiting to test until tomorrow or Wednesday! GL girls. :)

OOOOH NOOO. So today, after just having my moonstone for ONE day, part of it breaks off.

And the part I loved the best, the part that made me even purchase this. It was like a heart charm :((

I know some people say when it breaks thats a good sign, but really?? I didnt even get to enjoy it!!

But if it is a good sign then, heart be gone..instead bring me a BFP in the next few days. LOL.

Ugh, well what the heck.

I know this might be a little bit of a hippy trip, but I'm going to throw it out there...

I see an intuitive/psychic every now and then for some guidance. I won't go into it bc I know it's for another folder, but in short she and another psychic told me in two weeks apart that I have a block on my left side, and that a baby wants so badly to come in. I had an internal ultrasound that showed nothing of the sort. However, the one said to wear a moonstone bracelet. SHe said as I left with it on my wrist, "Be careful! You might get pregnant right away!" :winkwink:

I've had one fall off and get lost and another broke (bad sign?!! haha) but I wear them every day now, especially during O and the week after. Anyone use moonstone?

I'd probably wear a set of antlers if I heard it might help though!! :haha:

Moonstone Mamas-to-Be
gigglebox :bfp:
HoldOn2Hope :bfp:
AllStar :bfp:
nautegesocks :bfp:
Geegees :bfp:
emma1985 :bfp: :angel:
FayA :bfp:
lovescupcake :bfp:
greenpear :bfp: :angel:
gypsy1981 :bfp:
tankgirl :bfp:
morganlove :bfp:
emma1985 :bfp:
Bunnylicious :bfp:
maggiepie11 :bfp:
sharebear :bfp:
hannpin :bfp:
greenpear :bfp:
Peters Pooky :bfp:

Do we have a list of everyone here wearing the moonstones? I'd like to see just how great the odds are. I am in the middle of my first full cycle wearing my moonstone & amethist bracelet. Hope it works for me like the list above!

My sister finally received mine in the mail. Going to get it next week at Thanksgiving. Super excited!!

So are we saying when it breaks off that's a good sign? How many of the BFPs on here had theirs break? Can you tell I like statistics?

I haven't worn mine for ages, I'm going to cleanse it with a smudge stick and start wearing it ready for next cycle :)

I haven't wore mine in a while either, kind of starting to lose hope in it tbh ....well I did wear it continuously and put it out for full moon etc for months and months and it hasn't helped me even get a period never mind a bfp! Lol

I have just had my af forced again and am on my last round of clomid so I might put it back on and see what happens

I lost the piece I carried around in my bra a couple of weeks before my bfp!!

X x

i've just put mine back on, i'm 5DPO already so i think it's a bit late for this cycle but hopefully it will help me next cycle :)

Me too Lily :hugs: x

Betty its great you see your BFP was after 18 months & a few cycles of metformin! :thumbup: It gives me a bit of hope! x

Me too Lily :hugs: x

Betty its great you see your BFP was after 18 months & a few cycles of metformin! :thumbup: It gives me a bit of hope! x

Thanks, it was my second cycle on met and it had made me ov both cycles!

I may well be bias now but met is a wonder drug :dance:

Xx x

So what's the difference between met & clomid? Hope I get 2nd time lucky! x

Metrormin is a diabetic drug, they give it to ladies with pcos, as far as I know it corrects the insulin resistance that messes your hormones and stops ovulation,

Clomid is a fertility drug that makes your ovaries function I'm not sure how because I never got given it!

hope I explained it well enough for ya x x

Thanks betty, I thought it was an alternative to clomid but it sounds quite different. I'm on clomid cycle 2, just hoping it happens soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->