Moonstone anyone?

I actually took mine off to charge it and forgot it there for a few days. I got my + opk the other day and am having o spotting. Now I'm afraid to put it back on since all this good stuff is happening. I have it next to my bed by a little baby Jesus icon.

Wow Congrats mixedbeauty! So another moonstone broke before bfp? Interesting!!
So impressed with all the moonstone bfps! I just wish mine would turn up in the mail :(

All quiet on the moonstone front then? well mine arrived today hurrah! So I can finally wear it.. I;ve lost my rose quartz one that I was wearing tho.. hmm..

So far my bracelet hasn't broken but I have noticed it seems like it's stretching out. There is definately more space between the stones than there were when I got it. Mine is moonstones & amethyst (my birthstone). Not sure if that does any good but liked the idea of having my birthstone involved. I also noticed my moonstones are starting to look kinda dirty I guess is the best way to say it. It's like they started to take on some grayish spots maybe from my skin oils or something. I haven't taken it off other than for half a day for family pictures.

Maybe its a good sign/omen Josephine! x

Well, the after loosing my rose quartz one the day we dtd, (cant find it anywhere), yesterday my moonstone one turns up. I had it on less than 24 hrs when it broke! Already I cant believe it.. i dont know whether to be annoyed or happy incase its a good sign! :wacko:

What do I do? Do i leave it off for the rest of the cycle..or fix it and keep wearing it?

what did others do who had their bfps after their bracelets broke?

I am so convinced that I told my DH about, though he thinks I'm crazy, he is taking me to the craft store so I can make my own moonstone jewelry!! I am so excited!! With the combination of my HSG test on Tuesday, Clomid and my soon to be moonstone bracelet, I sure hope I get my bfp this month!!! FX :)

Oh I don't know what you should do Josephine! If it were me and I could fix it I would. It definitely sounds spooky, you losing one then breaking the other!

Wow Wrightmomtobe that's a lot happening in one month! FX'd for you!

x:dust:x

OOOOH NOOO. So today, after just having my moonstone for ONE day, part of it breaks off.

And the part I loved the best, the part that made me even purchase this. It was like a heart charm :((

I know some people say when it breaks thats a good sign, but really?? I didnt even get to enjoy it!!

But if it is a good sign then, heart be gone..instead bring me a BFP in the next few days. LOL.

Ugh, well what the heck.

This happened to me yesterday too!! My moonstone finally arrived, I wore it for only one day before it broke! I dont know whether to be annoyed or hopeful and happy!!
Did you fix your moonstone and carry on wearing it, or did u leave it off?
I dont know what to do there either!

Oh I don't know what you should do Josephine! If it were me and I could fix it I would. It definitely sounds spooky, you losing one then breaking the other!

The rose quartz one arrived the day my friend went into labour! I was looking forward to wearing them tho :dohh:
I also received a little extra charm thingy in my pack with the moonstone bracelet! Did anyone else get anything from cosmic poppy? Its like a little stone angel type shape on a chain with a little clip, iv put it on my keys but would like to know what stone it is!
Is was a lovely surprise!

Good luck everyone - Wrightmomtobe it sounds like you've got it all covered!

Ooh no I didn't get anything like that from her so you're lucky. I can't wait to get my BFP so I can buy a healthy pregnancy bracelet from her, there are some very pretty ones x

Thanks! I'm nervous about the HSG but super excited for my moonstone bracelet! Just gone done buying all the stuff, now off to making the bracelet and I think necklace too!!

Lots and lots of :dust: to everyone!!

Welp, for a husband, that thinks I'm :wacko: for making a moonstone bracelet, he sure did spend alot of time helping me make it. :haha::rofl: The more time we spent making it, the more he started to seem more hopeful. :thumbup:

Aww that's fab! Fx'ed it works quickly for you! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->