Moonstone anyone?

Anyone - do i fix my bracelet and keep wearing it or leave it off for the rest of the cycle?

I personally would fix it and keep wearing it, but it's your decision x x x

The last time I wore a bracelet of moonstones I got pregnant, ended in chemical unfortauntely

this cycle i blu tacked moonstones above my head on the wooden headboard and it looks like ive ovulated earlier than usual. im trying not to get happy about it, but ill kee you all informaed if im lucky enough to get my december bfp x

thanks wrighty. i feel good about this cycle. i dont even know why but in the back of my mind, i feel great. im actually nosing at the local hospital llol xxx

Here's the deal with my moonstone-- The first one I had, I lost. I got another and the stones began to fall out and I mc'd. I personally believe this was my body clearing out an unhealthy pregnancy, and also some cysts that I had that I was unaware of. I finally got a string of moonstone and wore it as a necklace along with some unakite bracelet and rose quartz necklace. We conceived out son that cycle.

I would fix the broken ones or get another. Sometimes it's like that particular set of stones isn't meant for you. Else, it's helping to clear out negative stuff in the body to prep for a future pregnancy. :flower:

agreed there hope hun - after my MC in july, i was shaking out washing and my moonstone bracelet snapped. it was like my body letting it all go. this time i've put oonstones above my pillow and one under it and this time ive ovulated :D

Hmmm, I wonder if that's why my moonstones are getting some dark spots inside them. I thought they were collecting dirt or oils from my skin or daily activities but the spots are inside them! Maybe that's my "bad" stuff?

Sorry for butting in here ladies, I just saw this thread and thought I would let you know that I was trying to concieve for 2 years, (2 losses in between) and bought moonstone (just one stone) which I put under my pillow and rubbed every day and got my husband to kiss it (reluctantly) sometimes hee hee and that month I got pregnant!

I keep it beside my scan picture and keep rubbing it every day, until I get my healthy baby.

Placebo effect? Who knows, but I wouldn't be without it now! x

I had to read this thread from the start to the finish which took me two hours! :amartass:

I was so inspired that I ordered a beautiful moonstone & rose quartz bracelet from Cosmic Poppy before going to work this morning!

I probably won't get it until the end of Nov which if I'm not pregnant this month will come in handy for a Dec BFP.:hugs:

Sorry for butting in here ladies, I just saw this thread and thought I would let you know that I was trying to concieve for 2 years, (2 losses in between) and bought moonstone (just one stone) which I put under my pillow and rubbed every day and got my husband to kiss it (reluctantly) sometimes hee hee and that month I got pregnant!

I keep it beside my scan picture and keep rubbing it every day, until I get my healthy baby.

Placebo effect? Who knows, but I wouldn't be without it now! x

What a lovely story!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Thanks for the advice guys, I think I will fix the bracelet - i contacted cosmic poppy also to ask what stone the little angel is i received and its snowflake obsidian. apparently keeps away negativity and bad dreams! Can always do with that too! she said she doesnt always send them but felt the urge to send some out as she has a few to use up! I hope this is good luck too lol.

I also found my rose quartz bracelet today! yay! Tho i dunno if its good cos I feel we've missed the time frame this cycle - and it vanished over ov weekend.. maybe its back cos i'll need it next time :dohh: hehe..

My moonstone & amethyst bracelet broke tonight when I was drying off from a shower. Funny thing is either yesterday or today should be O for me! I have to wait for FF to put up crosshairs but I had a positive OPK yesterday and another today. I hope this is a good sign. I don't know if I can even fix the bracelet because of how the string broke off the clasp. I do have another moonstone item which is an anklet that I've never worn. Do you think I should put that on or just put the broken bracelet under my pillow or something?

Congratulations sealgirl! :happydance:.

Josephine I could do with one of those, I have crazy dreams!

Messymommy you could always do both! I would rather wear it as I just don't see it working without touching your body, though I've heard the opposite x

Messys could you restring onto a different string? I would be inclined to do that.... But if not you could put some of the stones in your bra!

Gl hope it's a good sign! X x

For today I think I will chuck the string in my bra till I figure something out. This string that broke is the one I said a few days ago was changing color. It looks like the white is not kinda grayish and there are dark spots inside the stones that were not there before and are completly inside so it's not dirt getting into a hole or anything. CRAZY!

yeah I evenutally decided to keep wearing mine - iv also heard that the stones need to be touching your skin to get the effect - something about how the light passes through them changes how the minerals and things are absorbed by your body

I am really loving my moonstone bracelet too - i feel like part of a special, secret club! no-one else really knows what it means and its a constant reminder that Im ttc, like I could forget lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->