Moonstone anyone?

I'm thinking about getting some new jewelry making string from the store to string mine back together or something. I'm not so sure about the anklet one if I want to have something on my ankle all the time and that one is stone chips so they are kinda jagged. It looks really cool but it's too long for my wrist :(

My DH wants me to make him a moonstone necklace or bracelet. :)

Aww thats cute - maybe you should look up some fertility stones for men!

Good idea about the anklet messymommy as I need to take my bracelet off for work really... does anyone else have this problem? I work at a nursery and cant really wear jewellery all the time

josephine - maybe you can have a pendant on a long chain? That way it can stay hidden and not get in the way :)

josephine - maybe you can have a pendant on a long chain? That way it can stay hidden and not get in the way :)

Yeah I did think that - just need to find one!

Are you another moonstone baby bfp? yay for you! was it the moonstone or the honey cinnamon? lol

Haha yes it was both! I wore my moonstone and ate honey and cinnamon and conceived! Good luck for you!! :dust:

Honey and cinnamon? what is that for?

To help conceive. Hubby and I tried for a year - nothing. Then I read someplace that honey/cinnamon help conceive and decided to try. That month we got a bfp. Unfortunately we lost it, so we decided to wait 1 cycle to straighten things up "in there", but I continued to take honey and cinnamon to keep in habit and also because it's good for you in other ways as well. Well, we got careless one night and boom I'm preggo again :shock: so I never ended up getting my period. After 1 year of trying it's kind of crazy to be pregnant 2 times in a row, but that was the only different thing I did so I attribute my bfp to honey and cinnamon :D

Did you buy special cinnamon or did you just use some from the spice section of the grocery store? Also, what kind of honey did you get?

Ok, I took tbsp of regular honey - I just got the cheapest I could find and sprinkle it generously with cinnamon - again, just in bulk cheapest I could find :haha:

I really don't think you need to go all out and buy something fancy unless you really want to. I found out that cheap works just as well.

If you decide to try it then good luck! I always started as soon as my AF was done and did it everyday until I got my bfp (in both cases)

Good idea about the anklet messymommy as I need to take my bracelet off for work really... does anyone else have this problem? I work at a nursery and cant really wear jewellery all the time

cosmic poppy does her bracelets up to XL

cosmic poppy does her bracelets up to XL so i got one of those and wear it as an anklet. you can also put a piece of moonstone in your bra.

Ok, I took tbsp of regular honey - I just got the cheapest I could find and sprinkle it generously with cinnamon - again, just in bulk cheapest I could find :haha:

I really don't think you need to go all out and buy something fancy unless you really want to. I found out that cheap works just as well.

If you decide to try it then good luck! I always started as soon as my AF was done and did it everyday until I got my bfp (in both cases)

Thank you and congrats!

Hmm messy when I lost and found mind it was ov weekend iv since lost my rose quartz one again but fixed my moonstone one and lept wearing - i never thought of buyin a bigger one as an anklet... I am feeling good things for us this cycle messsy mommy! a few things have happened for us that have been weird with the moonstone!!surely we are due some bfps in this thread.. when are you testing?iv got a week left till af due

Where has this forum been for the last couple months! I've never seen this forum before and i texted OH and told him to get me a moonstone bracelet! He thought i had lost my mind tll i explained.

mine doesnt believe but I told him what harm can it do if I beleive and it helps me its a good thing!

where did everyone get there jewelry from. I told OH that i will have one and he was like righttttt

My husband thought I was out of my mind! Now he's probably reluctant to admit he's a believer. He he he :haha: I got mine from a shop near my home. You can find them online or in metapsychical/spiritual shops.

Here's to some December bfps for you ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->