Moonstone anyone?

I asked OH if he thought i was crazy and he said no but in a doubtful tone so i believe he does:haha: but hopefully ill get BFP in december or january.. Depending on when i order one. I hope i can tomorrow but i might try to find a place around my area that just sells them. This is a stupid question do you just put it on when you get or wait

This is my first post here and after reading about all the moonstone mama's.. I got my moonstone bracelet today...will O next week so have got it just in time :)
just had a question - which hand should i wear it in? or it doesnt matter?

Hmm messy when I lost and found mind it was ov weekend iv since lost my rose quartz one again but fixed my moonstone one and lept wearing - i never thought of buyin a bigger one as an anklet... I am feeling good things for us this cycle messsy mommy! a few things have happened for us that have been weird with the moonstone!!surely we are due some bfps in this thread.. when are you testing?iv got a week left till af due

I'm 6DPO right now so I've got at least 7-8 days till I should test and I purposely didn't guy any tests this week so that I won't be tempted to use them too early like I always end up doing.

Im about 6dpo too!! im not exact on day of ov.. hopfully we will be celebrating together!!

I got mine on Thanksgiving. I am on CD3 right now so I am going to wear it my whole cycle and hopefully it does the trick.

Im about 6dpo too!! im not exact on day of ov.. hopfully we will be celebrating together!!

Hope so! I haven't fixed mine yet. I bought stretch jewelry sting to fix it because I don't like the anklet. I wore it a couple times now. Broke that one already. The links for fastening it opened right up and the stones are like chips with pointy sides so it's not a good thing to sleep with on your ankle. Hope I'm not blowing it by not having one on.

finally started wearing mine. i think i'm past OV but it couldn't hurt.

was wondering, i thought i recalled reading that you need to do some sort of ritual with water to release the energy? hahaha, i feel crazy just saying that, but does anyone know what i'm talking about?

You can charge the moonstone under the full moon, but equally you can wear it right away without doing it!

So when the next full moon happens just wash them under running water whilst thinking positive thoughts about what you would lime from the moonstone and set them on the window ledge, or if you have a safe back garden put them out :)

Hope this helps

X x x

Today I received my beautiul bracelet from Cosmic Poppy (thank you!), wore it for a few hours & the little turtle charm fell off while I was sorting out dinner!

Today I received my beautiul bracelet from Cosmic Poppy (thank you!), wore it for a few hours & the little turtle charm fell off while I was sorting out dinner!

My turtle charm fell off after a month, I haven't bothered trying to fix it. The clasp is looking a bit ropey now too, think I've worn it every day for about 3 months though so its not surprising x

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-3921-1322681976375.jpg
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-4310-1322674410187.jpg

The ones I just made with turqouise, rose quartz, moonstone, red coral, and green aventurine

My turtle charm fell off after a month, I haven't bothered trying to fix it. The clasp is looking a bit ropey now too, think I've worn it every day for about 3 months though so its not surprising x

My butterfly charm and extension chain bit fell off after a few hours too! I didnt fix it but fortunately i can just do it up still.

Mrs PTTC has the cycle ur turtle fell off finished yet?? Im still kinda hoping theres luck in these breakages!!

GdaneMom they are really lovely! nice big moonstones!

Thanks those are actually rose quartz though the moonstone is the small chips

That is really pretty GdaneMom4Now. I need to make myself one. My sister bought me a moonstone, pearl, mother of pearl and aquamarine bracelet but I really want to make myself one.

My butterfly charm and extension chain bit fell off after a few hours too! I didnt fix it but fortunately i can just do it up still.

Mrs PTTC has the cycle ur turtle fell off finished yet?? Im still kinda hoping theres luck in these breakages!!

GdaneMom they are really lovely! nice big moonstones!

Yep its been & gone, it wasn't lucky for me! :( x

Josephine just cos it wasn't lucky for me doesn't mean it won't be for you! After all I don't know if I ovulated as i only started the clomid the cycle after! :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->