Moonstone anyone?

Hi ladies!!
I got my smiley OPK today...hopefully my body does not play tricks on me again and actually O this time.
I leave my moonstone right next to me on my nightstand ever since I charged it. I leave it right next to a religious icon that has to do with fertility. Is that ok>?

No Josephine i've got ages yet, I'm only 3-5 dpo, I think more like 3. You?

Stinas yay for the smiley!! No idea if that's ok though, sorry.

X

Stinas I would say it's ok, as long as you touch it daily, I used to keep ampiece on my bedside table :thumbup:

Yay for :) opk gl !
X x x

X

Im abour 11dpo! I did a sneaky test this morniing - i think i see the faintest of faint lines but it could be line eye!!! i cant really get a good pic

Eeee Josephine I hope its a :bfp: hun!! Keep me updated! How long you been trying? So my last good friend has just announced she's pregnant, I knew I'd be the bloody last! It was her first cycle off the pill! Why is life so unfair?! :grr: x

Same here!! I still haven't managed to fix my turtle back onto the bracelet..but i do have it sitting on the coffee table & have been stroking it!

Fx for those BFP's this month:hugs:

X

Im abour 11dpo! I did a sneaky test this morniing - i think i see the faintest of faint lines but it could be line eye!!! i cant really get a good pic

Please post a pic!!! Good luck! :dust:

Not yet sorry having a bit of a busy weekend!! I'll prob have to wait till monday xx

God I don't know how you can resist testing until then when you had a faint line! Good willpower lol x

Well I dont like to test when my oh is around cos he thinks Im crazy and wont believe any kind of faint line!!

And I can study it better without oh around!! I have to know before I tell him as I've shown him tests with faint lines when i had so many symptoms that i believe i had a chemical or early mc... he didnt believe me and now thinks im looooopy! As the lines that I could see that he couldnt didnt result in a baby!! Lines do not always equal baby. :dohh:

Aw bless you hun, I've never even had a sniff of a line so I get excited over positive OPKs! :rofl: I know what you mean about DH, I try to keep a lot of the ttc stuff away from mine! GL for Monday :thumbup: x

Good luck josephine! I will be rooting for your dark lines! :dust:

well, its been 4 months since I got my moonstone, I finally charged it in November....and I finally got my BFP!!! hoping and praying baby sticks....

yay!!! Congrats hoping4girl!! Another moonstone baby yay!

ok, my task for tomorrow is to charge my moonstone bracelet! tomorrow i'm going to clean all of my house, cleanse it of negativity with a smudge stick, put sea salt in wee containers at the windows and cleanse and charge my moonstone. hoping for a BFP this cycle, i won't be ovulating until january so plenty of time for moonstone to work its magic :D

Congrats hoping4girl! :dance:. H&H 9 months! Does anyone know when the next full moon is? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->