Moonstone anyone?

Well.. first cycle using moonstone...

Attachments

• bfp!.jpg
    bfp!.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 18
Eeek congrats Josephine!!! :happydance: So happy for you. How many dpo are you? x

Wow congrats to the bfps! I made a couple not that long ago and I'm 9dpo. I had told a girl I would just make another and send one to her. The one I was wearing and going to send I lost. I just had it yesterday. :shrug: I've seen a lot of girls beak theirs and get their bf and I know done have lost theirs..

Lets see a show of hands who got their bfp after losing their bracelets? Give me some hope!

I hope its a good sign that you have lost it gdane :)

CONGRATS josephine!!!!
YAY ladies!! Keep the BFP's coming!!!!

Congratulations! I think I may have to go out and get myself one!

Congrats to hoping and Josephine!!

Gdanemom, I lost the piece from my bra and got my bfp!!

Hope it's a good sign for you

X x x x

This is my third month TTC and 2nd with a moonstone - just got my BFP! Shocked - i keep checking the test to make sure!

I love all this crystals etc business!

My sister is pagan and she has done some rituals with me, one of which we made a fertility amulet, unfortunately I have PCOS so need some medical assistance but I still believe that these things help!!

Also just so ya know, Rose quartz is fab for fertility so grab yourself a bracelet with that too :winkwink:

X x x

Yay, I have a moonstone AND a rose quartz stone...I shall be putting them in my pockets from now on! Not sure what think of crystals but I'm very open minded and, even if it is just a case of mind over matter....who cares?!

Thanks so much for all the congrats guys - i did another test right after and its pretty dark :happydance:

I really believe it must have something to do with the moonstone or my fertility bracelets in general as I've never concieved before, and like i say my first cycle wearing it!!

GdaneMom I lost my rose quartz fertility braclet the day we dtd, I since found it and lost it again :dohh:

And my moonstone one broke the first day i wore it!! So i'd say its good luck!

Attachments

• 14dpo PM drywriting.jpg
    14dpo PM drywriting.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 13
Oh im so excited to get mine. Congrats to all the BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member