Moonstone anyone?

i just brought a moonstone necklace hoping that will help me get my bfp after 12 months :(

congrats to everyones bfp

All of these moonstone bfps are making me wanting to drive hours just to get one i can'
t wait to get one!!!!

congrats Carli another moonstone baby yay!!! I cant believe I have my bfp either.. moonstone was the only thing I did different... first cycle I got the bfp.. it sure didnt hurt

Congrats girls! I'm soooooo happy I started this thread now! Look at all these preggy women! :happydance: It's certainly hard to keep up with editing the first page. LOL

Happy and healthy 9 to all of you. :flower::kiss:

Im soooo glad to HoldOn2Hope!!! if you didnt I might not have bought my bracelet and might not have got my bfp!!! xx

I have a moonstone ring and a moonstone pendant. After seeing this thread, I think I'll start wearing my moonstone jewelry more often. Can't hurt!

For anyone interested in charging their moonstones, December 10th at 7:30am the moon will be full in the Central time zone of the US. So I suppose I need to set mine out on December 9th before bed and leave it till about 8 the next morning for a full charge.

As for me, I had my hopes up and then burst this morning. Last night I had a FRER (13DPO) and it had a very pale line which I thought had a hint of pink color. I was banking on FMU giving me a nice little pink line this morning but all I got was a BFN! I am mad, hurt and angry with the world. 1 year, 3 months and still nothing! If I could afford to get one of those spells cast for myself I'd be doing it right now. I am in a rough patch for sure. We have had our house on the market for over a year now with no offers and we're down $10,000 on the price too and it's a nice house. My husband is still working away from home most of the week and makes good money but medical bills and basic expenses are taking up all the money. There are no small jobs I can get to help. Can't get help to supplement the health insurance we have that stinks because my DH makes double the maximum income level...and now still no BFP. I'm just ranting...just ignore me today please.

For anyone interested in charging their moonstones, December 10th at 7:30am the moon will be full in the Central time zone of the US. So I suppose I need to set mine out on December 9th before bed and leave it till about 8 the next morning for a full charge.

As for me, I had my hopes up and then burst this morning. Last night I had a FRER (13DPO) and it had a very pale line which I thought had a hint of pink color. I was banking on FMU giving me a nice little pink line this morning but all I got was a BFN! I am mad, hurt and angry with the world. 1 year, 3 months and still nothing! If I could afford to get one of those spells cast for myself I'd be doing it right now. I am in a rough patch for sure. We have had our house on the market for over a year now with no offers and we're down $10,000 on the price too and it's a nice house. My husband is still working away from home most of the week and makes good money but medical bills and basic expenses are taking up all the money. There are no small jobs I can get to help. Can't get help to supplement the health insurance we have that stinks because my DH makes double the maximum income level...and now still no BFP. I'm just ranting...just ignore me today please.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: big hugs sent to you

when you say "set it out" during the full moon, do you mean outside for the night?

Sorry, I'm new with the crystals stuff :)

when you say "set it out" during the full moon, do you mean outside for the night?

Sorry, I'm new with the crystals stuff :)

I'm new to this all too but a couple pages back someone is talking about "charging" it up in the full moon and quite a few pages back I think someone said they set theirs outside. Mine will probably be frozen solid by morning when I do this but doubt that will hurt anything as long as I can find it if it happens to snow during that night, LOL.

Sorry if I get this wrong but HOLDINGONHOPE, can you or anyone else who's more familiar with this help with this question?

Eeee congrats to the Welshoneemma & Carlicarebare and keep the :bfp:'s coming!! :dust:

Josephine, remind me how long you've been TTC again? Your 2nd test is a lovely line hun :thumbup:.

Messymommy - sorry you're feeling so down about things. I've been TTC the same length of time as you and it does get to a point where you get so fed up :sad1:. And now I'm finding I'm being pitied by my friends. I know they're there for me and being supportive, but it makes me feel a bit pathetic!

The moonstone doesn't have to be left outside, the windowsill will do girls :flower:

x

:yipee: :wohoo: :happydance: Huge congrats to

CarlieCareBear, welshoneema and Josephine!!!

Jo - I'm so happy for you!!!! Those lines were real yeeeeiiiipppp!!!!

oh my goodness! i am so shocked and estatic :cloud9::cloud9:
thank you so much you guys. you are so sweet. here's hoping to all your moonstone bfp's!!

i'll be charging my moonstone on the 10th with you guys. hoping all this crystal business will help get me a sticky bean andmoonstones baby! is moonstones effect on pregnancy similar to it's effect on fertility?

I have heard it can help as well as red coral. Though, surprisingly, I haven't gone this route. I wore my moonstone and unakite and rose quartz through my first tri, and then I let it go. I still carry it in my bag and rub it occasionally, but I'm not obsessed with wearing it now. I will be looking into some things for help with delivery though. :thumbup:

Thanks again MrsPTTC!! I have been ttc nearly 2 years now so it was a bit of a shock - was starting to think we wouldnt manage it naturally! The moonstone is the only thing I did different this cycle so thats all I can attribute it to!!

greenpear - thanks yes they certainly were real!! hehe..

messymommy sorry you're having such a hard time of things atm... i cant imagine having to pay for healthcare that must seriously suck.. what do you do if you have an accident and cant afford the care? do they just let you suffer? I dont really know how it works... or do they treat you and then send you a bill and you just have to pay in installments? we complain about the nhs but at least its there!!! We only have to pay for meds, not treatment :thumbup:

By the way I contacted cosmic poppy to ask if I should continue wearing my bracelet throughout pregnancy and she said yes!! here is what she said:
Continue to wear that one, Honey. Moonstone is felt to protect both you and your unborn child, rose quartz should help you through the period of change and stave off post-natal depression, and the chevron amethyst has inummerable benefits. I see no reason for you to fork out for another one, but of course would be happy to make something up for you if you like.

Also, anyone else who has got their bfps notice that their moonstones are changing colour???!!! I might sound mad but mine I swear in the last few days are developing a tinge of blue..

Hi ladies! I think I may have experienced IB today! Hoping this is it. :)

Congrats Josephine, CarlieCareBear, and Welshoneema!! H&H 9 months. :happydance:

Josephine..... My earrings are always really really blue now! They are rainbow moonstone so have always had blue in them but are now super blue!!

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->