Moonstone anyone?

congratulations to all the BFPs I have been stalking this thread for a while now and have bought my moonstone as well as rose quartz I got it last month after O so am hoping it's magic works for us this month I am currently 5 DPO so am waiting will be charging it with the full moon this month so fingers crossed

Almost 2 years Josephine? That's fab! :dance:. Were you on clomid or anything or just au natural? x

well then you've got even more chance on clomid!! lol. Glad I could give you some hope.. I seriously didnt think it was going to happen just like that on its own.. we were more ntnp really too (well he was lol) I kept saying to oh 'this is not going to happen on its own, we are going to have to actually TRY' and trying to convince him to take vits or get a semen analysis..

Lol. Well I'm glad it worked after such a long time! A good friend of mine has just got preg first month off the pill, so frustrating! :growlmad:. Wishing you a h&h 9 months love :hugs: x

Oh how annoying!!! lol its terrible isnt it we should be pleased but when people get it their 1st month... grr.. winds me up!!

I know, they're lucky but it is frustrating for you when it takes ages. Starting to get pitied by my other friends now, not in a bad way, but it makes me feel stupid! Ah well hopefully it'll be my turn soon...FXd! x

It so will be!! I hace faith!! good luck for this cycle, are you far from testing?

Josephine- Here we do pay for every last thing that has to do with medical or dental. If you have an accident and can't pay you have to go to the ER and they will determine if it's an emergency or not at some hospitals if you already owe them money. They will normally treat anyone injured at our local hospitals and then send you a bill. As for paying it, and they are ALWAYS huge bills, they try to make you pay all right now and you have to ASK them for an installment plan. If you miss a payment they put collections after you and mess up your credit scoring. It's so hard and even with insurance here which we've always had through employer, they still leave large amounts for us to pay and we already pay for the insurance. It's like a big round circle to take away all our money here in the US. It's frustrating, expensive and disgraceful how this country does healthcare if you can call it that since no one cares here.

Thanks Josephine, I tested this morning & :nope:. I'm 10/11 dpo so I know its still early but I'm not feeling it. I may have just had my first evap though as for the first time ever I can see where the line should be x

Messymommy, that sounds awful, we are very lucky in the UK x

Congratulations to all those BFP's, how wonderful! How often did you ladies dtd?

I'll be charging my moonstone bracelet on 10th Dec on the windowsill & crossing my fingers for a BFP at the end of Dec.

Hey girls. popping back ere for now - i got my bfp last wednesday and i stuck moonstones to my headboard, carried one in my jeans and slept with one under my pillow. check out my chartxx

Hi ladies, i'm just poping in to say that i got my :bfp: this morning :) I've been carrying a piece of moonstone in my bra since i stopped taking the mini pill at the end of September.

:dust: to all you ladies still trying

Hi ladies, i'm just poping in to say that i got my :bfp: this morning :) I've been carrying a piece of moonstone in my bra since i stopped taking the mini pill at the end of September.

:dust: to all you ladies still trying

Congrats! I'm sooo doing that now!!

congrats griffin and torz!! this gives us all who are waiting for our bfps..so much motivation!
i got my moonstone bracelet last week..o'd yest...and it broke today :( hope this means something good for me though!
fx'ed!!

when you say "set it out" during the full moon, do you mean outside for the night?

Sorry, I'm new with the crystals stuff :)

I'm new to this all too but a couple pages back someone is talking about "charging" it up in the full moon and quite a few pages back I think someone said they set theirs outside. Mine will probably be frozen solid by morning when I do this but doubt that will hurt anything as long as I can find it if it happens to snow during that night, LOL.

Sorry if I get this wrong but HOLDINGONHOPE, can you or anyone else who's more familiar with this help with this question?

you need to clean your stone first...there is no point in charging / energizing a stone if it is not clean...for cleaning you need to keep your bracelet / stone in a glass bowl filled with salt water overnight...you can do tht tonight and then on the night of the full moon...leave it outside..under the moonlight for it to energize...even an hour is fine..once it is energized..hold it in your right hand and visualize what you want from the stone...in this case..visualize yourself having a healthy pregnancy and then holding a happy healthy baby...
you can wear it after this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->