Moonstone anyone?

Congrats griffin and torz!!! Great news more moonstone babies! i swear this thread gets so many bfps!

MrsPTTC you never know, maybe its not an evap! Mine at 11dpo was very very faint I thought it was an evap! here's my testing thread if you want to compare! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/814724-really-faint-line-line-eye-please-help.html

Congratulations to all those BFP's, how wonderful! How often did you ladies dtd?

I'll be charging my moonstone bracelet on 10th Dec on the windowsill & crossing my fingers for a BFP at the end of Dec.

Last month we used some CB ovulation kits and dtd every few days (just for fun) and when i got my smiley (on the Friday) we dtd Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We had also DTD on the previous Wednesday.

Congrats griffin and torz!!! Great news more moonstone babies! i swear this thread gets so many bfps!

MrsPTTC you never know, maybe its not an evap! Mine at 11dpo was very very faint I thought it was an evap! here's my testing thread if you want to compare! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/814724-really-faint-line-line-eye-please-help.html

My first test I did was REALLY faint, to the point after I did the CB digi i regretted it as i thought it was too early (4 days before my period was due). Even now, with two positive digi tests, the other tests are showing faint lines, so you never know MrsPTTC!

i can't find my moonstone bracelet :wacko:

i want to find it before the full moon so i can charge it! :(

Loosing it or breaking it is a good sign!! dont be down!! :thumbup:

p.s. shall i still charge my bracelet now im pregnant? and does it matter if i dont 'cleanse' it first as someone was saying?

Loosing it or breaking it is a good sign!! dont be down!! :thumbup:

p.s. shall i still charge my bracelet now im pregnant? and does it matter if i dont 'cleanse' it first as someone was saying?

i'm worried that it's going to get my hopes up, i'm only CD16 and don't even think i have ovulated yet but i am getting all these crazy ideas!

i would do whatever feels right for you, i'm pretty sure your moonstone will be all tuned into you by now if you know what i mean :kiss:

yeah thats what i thought.. its even changin colour! I thought i was mad but someone else's on here are turning blue as well now she's pregnant.. so i guess thats another sign to look for ladies!
I duuno i might put it on the windowledge at least.. iv only had it a month!

yeah thats what i thought.. its even changin colour! I thought i was mad but someone else's on here are turning blue as well now she's pregnant.. so i guess thats another sign to look for ladies!
I duuno i might put it on the windowledge at least.. iv only had it a month!

yeah i would just do whatever you want with it, charging it definitely can't do any harm :D

i hope mine being lost is a good thing and not just it being lost :haha:

My bracelet broke yesterday. I ovulate today or tomorrow so hopefully that is a good sign.

I'm on CD2 and have had my moonstone bracelet laying in the window since yesterday morning so I won't forget to charge it. I didn't cleanse it though. I also found a nice rose quartz bracelet today in the mall. They've got all those craft tables set up in our mall and there was a guy with tons of cool natural stones and gems. I bought the bracelet since I remembered girls on here talking about rose quartz with the moonstones. My moonstone bracelet came with amethysts on it which is my birthstone so I thought that was a good sign. It broke last month right before O and I didn't fix it till this past weekend and I got AF :( It also was changing color but not to blue, more like a gray color and speckled. Maybe I've got a LOT of junk it's clearing out of me, LOL.

To the ladies who are talking of cleansing..... You can do the whole salt water thing bit I was also told that you can put it under running water....

I ran mine under the tap and thought of the negative things being flushed away... I then laid them over my tummy and thought positive things about ovulation and a baby I'm my womb etc.... That's the cycle I got my bfp!

Totally up to you all tho do what feels right for you!

X x x

Hi ladies, everyones moonstone bracelets are breaking! :wacko: Hope they're not all from the same place! :haha:. My turtle charm fell off ages ago but its just looking a bit tarnished now, I think its just from wearing it every day & not being careful when I wash my hands.
As for the salt I'm pretty sure Cosmic Poppy said not to use salt as it can damage it? :shrug:. Might be wrong though x

i think i will give moonstone a shot too! :) i have a moonstone ring that i love and i will wear it from now on.

i have also read that garnet may help. does anyone know about this? garnet is my birthstone so i will start wearing my garnet pendant now too. (i have also a malachite bracelet and that is supposed to help too but i can't wear it all, i have to look fashionable too... haha!)

i don't know if it is a coincidence or if it is all in my head but i just put on my ring about 30 minutes ago and i pretty much got some cramps and really low back pain immediately. weird! i am on cd 6 and just finishing up af. (was so hoping that af wouldn't come [as we all are!] i had so many symptoms...) i rarely get cramps with af, so cramping right now with back pain is very strange.

Yeah its not wise to use a salt water wash with them, it also depends what other gemstones you have in there too ;)

To weigh in, I sprinkled salt on mine 3 times, and water, and then set it out in the full moonlight next to the clear glass bowl of water. After it was charged, I wore it constantly, and blessed myself with the "moon water" and drank a bit each night.

Overall though, do what feels right for you!

Has anyones Moonstone changed colour? I have noticed mine seems to be greyer for some reason :shrug:

xx

My rainbow moonstone has been more blue since my bfp!

X x x

Has anyones Moonstone changed colour? I have noticed mine seems to be greyer for some reason :shrug:

xx

Mines changing colour as well..it's a sort of creamy lightish grey 'moon' colour, if that makes sense!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->