Moonstone anyone?

Ok, so its charging night - have we all figured out what we are going to do exactly??! Did i read that its good to put it in a bowl of water to charge up? Or not? I dont want to put it outside for fear it will blow away... to be honest im a bit scared of taking it off!!

Ok, so its charging night - have we all figured out what we are going to do exactly??! Did i read that its good to put it in a bowl of water to charge up? Or not? I dont want to put it outside for fear it will blow away... to be honest im a bit scared of taking it off!!

Not sure on that one but have put my moonstone and rose quartz out tonight. My friend told me to run them under the tap first but i don't know if she meant before wearing them or charging them! Oh well!

do you continue to wear the moonstone after you get your bfp?

also, do you charge it at every full moon? or, more often?

i ran water over my moonstone ring this evening and then put it in the window. i am going to leave it in my living room window until i go to bed and then put it in my bedroom window since the moon moves around that way. is that a good idea? (i really hope i remember to put it on tomorrow morning!)

thanks!

Mine has been in the window since it is frozen outside here. I put mine in the window a few days ago since I know I'd forget and miss the full moon. I also just got a rose quartz bracelet and put it right there with the moonstone one. I think I will go rinse them both in tap water and put them back in the window now.

I just rinsed my moonstone ring and pendant with tap water, and put them outside. Wasn't sure where to put them, as we have a dog who will eat anything, including gravel, so I ended up putting them on top of our grill! Can't use the window sill method- no window sills!!

What time are we getting the full moon in the UK? How long are we meant to charge it for?

I'm going/starting Xmas shopping today, so don't want to wear my moonstone bracelet if I won't make it home in time to charge it!

:hugs:

I should imagine as soon as its dark hun, Just leave it there for the whole night xx

do you continue to wear the moonstone after you get your bfp?

also, do you charge it at every full moon? or, more often?

i ran water over my moonstone ring this evening and then put it in the window. i am going to leave it in my living room window until i go to bed and then put it in my bedroom window since the moon moves around that way. is that a good idea? (i really hope i remember to put it on tomorrow morning!)

thanks!

I sleep with mine under my pillow now that I've got my bfp... Not sure what the rules are for after you get it...

Hello ladies...glad I found this thread. I just bought a moonstone chip bracelet off of Amazone and I rose quartz one (heard that is a fertility stone as well)...They we're cheap, so I thought what the hell! :) Do I just wear them everyday?? Should I sleep with them under my pillow as well?

Hello ladies...glad I found this thread. I just bought a moonstone chip bracelet off of Amazone and I rose quartz one (heard that is a fertility stone as well)...They we're cheap, so I thought what the hell! :) Do I just wear them everyday?? Should I sleep with them under my pillow as well?

I wore mine everyday until my bfp then started sleeping with it under my pillow...

i somehow forgot about this! i already have pregger brain. :haha:
guess i'll have to catch it next time... but i'm way paranoid about taking it off!

:witch: got me :growlmad:. I didn't have my bracelet on this morning and got period pain, I put my bracelet on and it went. Yay for moonstone! x

I just carry mine with me in a little pouch now. I stopped wearing religiously after the first tri. I did wear it every day until then though.

Im still wearing mine but I have to take it off for work.. :(

Sorry about af MrsPTTC, but yeah its greats for period pain! As a teenager thats what I used mine for, try holding it over your womb area!

Thanks for the tip Josephine! My cramps never last more than a day so its gone now but will try it next month, if there is a next month! x

Hi everyone, I am new here and have just bought myself a moonstone necklace so fingers crossed it works!

So far I've only read up until page 95 :haha:

I recently got into crystals and have a gorgeous ring that's carved out of rose quartz (no metal) and have ordered a gorgeous moonstone necklace

https://img1.etsystatic.com/il_570xN.152241469.jpg

I googled to see if I could find stories about this beautiful stone and was pleasantly surprised to see this thread come up in the search! :happydance:

I'm feeling very positive about my rose quartz and moonstone...I'm sure I'll be getting my bfp soon....and that's odd for me because I tend not to get too excited after all the time I've been TTC

I hope we all get our moonstone babies very very soon!!! :thumbup:

excuse the long post but I feel excited like a little kid for some reason :blush::haha:

It's ok to feel like a little kid! That's great! Get excited! There is something to this, and while it may not work for everyone, it certainly does for so many. :thumbup:

I'm excited to keep checking these threads every day and hoping all of you will be moonstone mamas soon. :flower: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->