Moonstone anyone?

You girls are really inspiring me :dance:

I may make the stuff but I am terrible at wearing :blush: Did all you Moonstone Mama's wear throughout your cycle or just at ovulation? Just wondering as I am actually ovulating today.

I read the start of the thread and a few bits in between but it soooooo long :coffee:

In short I went out and bought one each for me and my sister :happydance: and we're both TTC -

do we carry it around with us all the time? at certain times? :shrug:

I think (personally) that it is important to wear as often as possible until you conceive. (I wore every day until out of the first tri actually!) :thumbup: Wear it so it touches your skin. Some women here put a peice in thier bras and that's fine. I wore a necklace. Others prefer bracelets. Some people combine with other stones for fertility or other issues.

Do your best! That's what's most important and to truly believe and stay positive. Good luck mamas-to-be! :flower:

Bells81!!! YES. Congrats on being a moonstone mama. :happydance:

Thanks Hope!!! Got there eventually!

I'm now wearing amethyst too to help protect against miscarriage. If the moonstone has worked, I have faith in my crystals :)

And still have the moonstone and Rose quartz bracelet tucked in my bra lol!

just wanted to say hey and congrats to the other moonstone bfp's! nearly at 12 weeks with mine!

Congrats bells! :happydance:

Carly, wow, nearly time for your 12 week scan!

Well I lost another bit of moonstone from my bra! But found the rose quartz! :rofl: x

Update: My Af was due today but no sign and my cycle hasn't been this late in 6mths so I'm praying its my BFP!!!!! testing in the a.m to make sure.

Congrats bells! :happydance:

Carly, wow, nearly time for your 12 week scan!

Well I lost another bit of moonstone from my bra! But found the rose quartz! :rofl: x

MrsPTTC, I am laughing because I was just coming on to post the same thing!!! I am so frustrated bc the piece of moonstone that I charged during the last full moon I was wearing in my bra and it fell out and I can't find it. At least I think it is still somewhere in my house but it exactly matches my carpets so it makes it even harder to find! :brat: I do still have my rose quartz, too, though.

Congrats Bells!

Luckie, did you test??? I'm not gonna POAS like last month and I'm waiting until next weekend when I'll be about 11-13 DPO. If my usual pre AF spotting comes I don't think I'll bother testing at all though!

Babyhopes4me - it's frustrating isn't it?? I whipped my bra off last night and the moonstone and rose quartz came darting out!! I must remember it's in there!

x

You could buy an Indian medicine pouch and pop them round there and wear them? That way no lost stones ;) x

No AF means BFP!!! I'm goin to the doctors in the a.m to be sure tho. :) xx

So you have tested?? x
:happydance::bfp: My Oh is losing it!! I wore my moonstone ring everyday and night and when I wasn't I slept with it underneath my pillow. I charged it twice in the moonlight and once in the sunlight. My Oh was a good sport about supporting the moonstone situation he even place it in the moonlight for me :haha: . Besides the moonstone I took Geritol, Maca and prenatals I also had my Oh taking the same. Lol he thought my chewable prenatals were good :haha: GL ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->