Moonstone anyone?

Aww thanks luckie! :hugs: H&H 9 months hun x

Hi Josephine :wave: I'm ok thanks, found AF hard last cycle but I'm trying something different this cycle, havent :sex: once! Used softcups to inseminate with pre-seed, as I suspect cm is my problem so thought it was worth a go! How's you? Can't believe you're a lime!! Not long til your 12 week scan! :dance: x

does your oh not mind that lol. mine would have thought i was barmy!! Hope it works for u!!
Im still impatiently waiting for my scan letter!!! :( dont even have my appt yet!! Apparently the hospital has had other local ones close and been really busy - i keep ringing them to pester them!

Congrats luckie!!! I will certainly add you next time I'm on the computer. For some reason I can't do it unless I'm home. :) :thumbup:

does your oh not mind that lol. mine would have thought i was barmy!! Hope it works for u!!
Im still impatiently waiting for my scan letter!!! :( dont even have my appt yet!! Apparently the hospital has had other local ones close and been really busy - i keep ringing them to pester them!

:saywhat: you've not got your appointment yet? Ridiculous as it will be any week now! I hope you don't have to wait too long. Yes DH thought I was crazy but I told him my reasons & the success stories I've read & he is fine with it, though still dubious lol x

:saywhat: you've not got your appointment yet? Ridiculous as it will be any week now! I hope you don't have to wait too long. Yes DH thought I was crazy but I told him my reasons & the success stories I've read & he is fine with it, though still dubious lol x

still waiting :( my mw dates put me a week ahead of the dates on my ticker too!!! So now Im 12 weeks 3 days by their dates!!! and still no appt. They dont seem to think its urgent either. Iv not even had blood taken :(

Very strange that hun, most people get the scan 12-14 weeks so they're pushing it. Is it only a small hospital or something?? x

i know they really are pushing it now! its cos of the closures locally they are flooded with maternity patients! i really want to go there tho cos it has a birth centre AT the hospital!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->