Moonstone anyone?

no longer a moonstone BFP

and i just started wearing it this month

Oh am so sorry dear! Good luck for the next cycle:thumbup:

Btw, i am thinking of ordering a moonstone bracelet today or tomorrow...hope i get it by V-day...:winkwink:

Today is CD11 so i might O in about 2-3 days so it cant be of of use this cycle but well i guess it will bring me good luck anyway:thumbup:

Will KUP!

starting off my first full cycle wearing my moonstone bracelet!!! I'm so hopeful that this is going to work! Everyone who has gotten their BFP's you are my inspiration and to those that haven't don't give up hope!! I've been TTC for 5 years with nothing and i still have as much hope if not more than i did on my very first cycle! Fx'd to everyone!!!

starting off my first full cycle wearing my moonstone bracelet!!! I'm so hopeful that this is going to work! Everyone who has gotten their BFP's you are my inspiration and to those that haven't don't give up hope!! I've been TTC for 5 years with nothing and i still have as much hope if not more than i did on my very first cycle! Fx'd to everyone!!!
Hi , I had been ttc for 3 years and I wore the moonstone ring throughout my whole cycle and got a BFP!! Of course I took my vitamins but some people do the all natural thing and just wear the moonstone. :thumbup: GL hun!

Hi , I had been ttc for 3 years and I wore the moonstone ring throughout my whole cycle and got a BFP!! Of course I took my vitamins but some people do the all natural thing and just wear the moonstone. GL hun!

Wow thats awesome dear!! Congrats!!!!
Did you start wearing it from CD1 or just any day?

Hi , I had been ttc for 3 years and I wore the moonstone ring throughout my whole cycle and got a BFP!! Of course I took my vitamins but some people do the all natural thing and just wear the moonstone. GL hun!

Wow thats awesome dear!! Congrats!!!!
Did you start wearing it from CD1 or just any day?
I started wearing it on CD9 I think hun. The key is to believe and cleanse it well and charge it on the full moons.

i have yet to charge it under a full moon but i cleansed it. i actually made it and it has rose quartz with it as well as a charm for the goddess of fertility... i keep hoping and praying im ready for my bump and after seeing all that has gotten theirs since wearing moonstone im getting my hopes higher and higher... good luck to all!!!

im also using preseed with it... maybe just maybe its enough for a sticky bean!!!

I am thinking of going and getting Moonstone rather than the fertility bracelet I have. Maybe theres something to the Moonstone rather than the other stones.

Yup i guess u could try that...what stones were u using earlier?

Could i ask what aventurine helps with?:flower:

How are you all doing?

No more moonstone BFPs? Fertile Feb is here ladies:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly