Moonstone anyone?

Well I'm hoping fertile Feb is my month,i am due to o on my wedding anniversary which also happens to be valentines day,come on moonstood and rose quartz!

i hope so,my af was 3 days late this month pushing my ovulation forward to valentines day

where are all the moonstone mamas?

Come on show us some more BFPs...i've ordered mine and can't wait to wear it!!!!!

Am excited by this thread. I'm a total hippy at heart and this feels far more the sort of thing that's right to do when you're trying to make a baby, rather than just scientific things like vitamins! (which I am also taking!)

:) Shall go home and dig out my moonstone necklace! :D (it could do with some wearing anyway, it's Beautiful!) :)

Alright ladies, since there are some of you asking for more moonstone BFPs, here you go! I wore my necklace that I got as a gift from my sister in law for Xmas pretty much ever since. I would wear it as a necklace or if I didn't feel like the necklace, in my bra. First month using it and wouldn't you know...I got my BFP on Wed! I just took a digital test this morning to confirm and it popped up almost immediately! And I'm only 4 weeks! Just wanted to share. This was the ONLY thing I did different this month and I was just about to go in to get the "infertility work up" with my doctor. I'm telling you, I swear by moonstone now!!! :) Good luck to you all, I can't wait to hear about more moonstone babies!

Well my sweets despite declaring that I would be selecting a piece of fertility jewellery from my own store to wear 24/7 I am yet to actually do it :wacko: I think I want to create a custom piece just for me and keep it off of Etsy to make it that little bit more special. I just haven't had time to do it yet :wacko:

Going all out next cycle with the crystals AND am planning on switching to organic meats and dairy and cutting out gluten and sugar from my diet, it will be hard but worth it if it gives me that :bfp:

OnErth&InHvn I am so sorry hun :hugs: Please, please, please get a piece of Amethyst to wear after ovulation to protect against miscarriage :hugs:

Alright ladies, since there are some of you asking for more moonstone BFPs, here you go! I wore my necklace that I got as a gift from my sister in law for Xmas pretty much ever since. I would wear it as a necklace or if I didn't feel like the necklace, in my bra. First month using it and wouldn't you know...I got my BFP on Wed! I just took a digital test this morning to confirm and it popped up almost immediately! And I'm only 4 weeks! Just wanted to share. This was the ONLY thing I did different this month and I was just about to go in to get the "infertility work up" with my doctor. I'm telling you, I swear by moonstone now!!! :) Good luck to you all, I can't wait to hear about more moonstone babies!

Congratulations hun!! x

Congrats :happydance:

Alright ladies, since there are some of you asking for more moonstone BFPs, here you go! I wore my necklace that I got as a gift from my sister in law for Xmas pretty much ever since. I would wear it as a necklace or if I didn't feel like the necklace, in my bra. First month using it and wouldn't you know...I got my BFP on Wed! I just took a digital test this morning to confirm and it popped up almost immediately! And I'm only 4 weeks! Just wanted to share. This was the ONLY thing I did different this month and I was just about to go in to get the "infertility work up" with my doctor. I'm telling you, I swear by moonstone now!!! Good luck to you all, I can't wait to hear about more moonstone babies!

Wow congrats dear:hugs: This is what i wanted to hear:thumbup:
From what CD did you start wearing it?

I think you are the newest moonstone BFP:happydance:

Thanks ladies it means a lot! I wore it pretty much all cycle but sometimes I'd forget to wear it at night. I did charge it in the full moon too! Tons of baby dust to you all!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!!

When is the next full moon?

Hi Ladies! I love this thread and stalk it all the time! Got my bracelet in the mail about 7 dpo last month but then went on vacation and didn't wear it for 5 days, finally resulting in AF. This month I put it back on at 3 dpo and have been wearing it ever since. Ovulating today, and hoping this is my month! I love reading all these wonderful moonstone baby stories!

Just found my little moonstone again this afternoon!!! It is just a loose stone that I was wearing in my bra but I lost it a couple of weeks ago (luckily, it was still in the house but in a hard to spot place). So, if no bfp this cycle, at least I will have it for next cycle and I am determined not to lose it again!

That actually makes me feel a lot better because oddly enough, the day after I got my BFP I wore my lose stone in my bra and never found it again! I so hope it's somewhere in the house! I mean, I got what I wanted from it, but now I have sentimental value in it! Thanks for the hope that I'll find it!

Oh and I think the next full moon is 2/12 in the US at least!

The next full moon here in Singapore is 8th Feb! But ive just ordered my bracelet so unfortunately it wont be here atleast till the 12th:nope:

Just found my little moonstone again this afternoon!!! It is just a loose stone that I was wearing in my bra but I lost it a couple of weeks ago (luckily, it was still in the house but in a hard to spot place). So, if no bfp this cycle, at least I will have it for next cycle and I am determined not to lose it again!

OOoh i think this could be lucky!!! My bracelet broke and I also lost another one before my bfp, about 2 weeks before around ov time!!

The next full moon is tonight in the UK @ 10:53 (and 48 seconds to be precise! lol)

Here is the link below so you can all see you different timezones :)

https://www.fullmoon.info/en/fullmoon-calendar.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->