Moonstone anyone?

Just found my little moonstone again this afternoon!!! It is just a loose stone that I was wearing in my bra but I lost it a couple of weeks ago (luckily, it was still in the house but in a hard to spot place). So, if no bfp this cycle, at least I will have it for next cycle and I am determined not to lose it again!

OOoh i think this could be lucky!!! My bracelet broke and I also lost another one before my bfp, about 2 weeks before around ov time!!

Unfortunately, it was not a lucky thing (losing it the tww) for me this cycle because the witch got me this morning. Huge congrats to your moonstone success, I remember how exciting it was back when you got your bfp! I am still hoping for mine soon, too.

Btw, I am in the US and all of my calendars say that the full moon is today. So, I don't know if my calendars are wrong but I put it in the windowsill for tonight just in case.

Here's hoping for more moonstone bfps to come! :dust:

The next full moon is tonight in the UK @ 10:53 (and 48 seconds to be precise! lol)

Here is the link below so you can all see you different timezones :)

https://www.fullmoon.info/en/fullmoon-calendar.html

Just saw this! Thanks, Lily7!!! (so, I guess it is tonight for me :happydance: Come on full moon- please charge up this stone with tons of fertility moon power!)

Yay let's go moonstone!! Lol I have never actually seen the moon so full as it is tonight which was what prompted me to google it to find out! Good luck :)

Good luck moonstone mama's to be! I'm a firm believer now! You will be too very soon!

Thanks for the heads up Lily, I put my beads from my broken bracelet out. I don't know why though as I'm very sceptical now, it just ain't happening & I'm not sure crystals are gonna help :nope:. I see we've been trying almost the same length of time? And though you've switched to tamoxifen now, we're both on the 5th cycle of 'something.' Great to see the tamoxifen has finally made you O. I O'd first cycle on clomid as I had follicle tracking so I haven't been checked since. If I get no joy by round 6 then I need to go back. GL x

I'm retiring my moonstone bracelet because I've had it since august and nothing :(

I might go and buy an individual wee stone of it to keep in my bra in a few months time :) it could just be that that just isn't for me, or maybe the combination of crystals on my bracelet doesn't work for me.

Mrspttc, I had given up on my moonstone too as I have had it months and months and nothing but I was leaving work last night and the moon just stood out, it was the fullest I've ever seen it with a circle of light round it! So it prompted me to google when the next full moon was, I am giving it one more try lol

That cycle was a bfn, I am onto my second cycle of tamox now and cd9 today, but yes, so happy to have ovulated, getting scanned on friday to see if there are any follies. Have you ovulated all of your cycles? You should request to be monitored with scans, I ov once on clomid and then didnt respond at all, even on higher dosages :( First time on tamox, ov'd cd20, I amhoping that was genuine andnot a fluke like with clomid, I will find out friday good luck xx

Thanks hun, I was monitored first cycle, ovulated on 50mg so was told no more scans after that, only if I hadn't ovulated & they had to up the dose. Not long now before I go back, only 2 months. I don't particularly like my FS though, he disagrees with almost everything I know about ttc! x

I've sacked my moonstone off :( I was wearing it for six months and sleeping with under my pillow as well as wearing it for four months and nothing happened :( hope everyone else gets moonstone babies but it just didn't seem to work for me :(

I've sacked my moonstone off :( I was wearing it for six months and sleeping with under my pillow as well as wearing it for four months and nothing happened :( hope everyone else gets moonstone babies but it just didn't seem to work for me :(

:hugs: I know how you feel, hun, I feel like I have been waiting forever, too. :hugs:

Our time for our BFPs is coming & hopefully soon! :flower:

Katherine, sorry you've not got your BFP either chick, I remember you from the threads early days :hugs: x

Katherine, I stopped wearing mine too for ages there after wearing it everyday for months and nothing,I dont know what made me get it out again?!? I think that night the moon was the fullest I've ever seen it. How are you? x

I have not worn mine in a while either. Wore it for 3 cycles. I still charge it and have it next to my bed. I still have a bit of hope.

Thanks girls :( it just gets a little frustrating sometimes, especially when you're doing all you can to conceive, I really hope we all gets bfp's soon :flower:

Know I'm a bit late but brought my moonstone and rose quartz bracelet today...hoping it might bring me a lovely BFP! If it doesn't then at least I got a nice new pretty bracelet!

OH thinks I'm a bit barmy he said "everyone will know your trying for a baby if you wear that" haha! I think they know already hun lol x

Think I'll be missing the full moon for this cycle though :dohh:

Attachments

• 1320779700-28108-20.jpg
    1320779700-28108-20.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 9
I just got a moonstone necklace yesterday. I told my hubby I wanted some sort of moonstone jewelry for valentine's day. Moonstone is my birthstone, but it is also supposed to be good for fertility. I was definitely inspired by all of the wonderful success stories on here. I know not everyone has gotten their BFP wearing it, but it seems to be more have than haven't. I'm really excited to wear it every day. I'm pretty sure AF is just around the corner, so I am hoping this next cycle will be the one. Good luck to all the other ladies trying to conceive with moonstone.

Attachments

• 424539_10150526847592352_522262351_9091055_799307081_n.jpg
    424539_10150526847592352_522262351_9091055_799307081_n.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
wow nice bracelet and necklace too!:thumbup:

I just got a moonstone necklace yesterday. I told my hubby I wanted some sort of moonstone jewelry for valentine's day. Moonstone is my birthstone, but it is also supposed to be good for fertility. I was definitely inspired by all of the wonderful success stories on here. I know not everyone has gotten their BFP wearing it, but it seems to be more have than haven't. I'm really excited to wear it every day. I'm pretty sure AF is just around the corner, so I am hoping this next cycle will be the one. Good luck to all the other ladies trying to conceive with moonstone.

Hhaha ditto! i asked DH for the bracelet as a V-day gift too:winkwink: ordered it some days back on ebay but havent recieved yet...should get it by this weekend though.

Lets all keep our fingers crossed and hope we post a BFP sooner!:kiss:

Mid-Cycle last cycle i went and bought a rose quartz and moonstone bracelet... Unfortunately i missed my time slot but i haven't taken it off but the one time to charge it under the full moon (which luckily i caught right before I O'd which is fantastic) and from time to time i check to see if anyone has gotten their BFP. With as much success as it's had i'm ever so hopeful that this will be my month. There are times that i think that maybe it just wont happen but i have put all my faith in this one bracelet and all you ladies that are going through the same things i have faith that it will be our time soon!!!

Pretty much i just wanted to tell you all that im thinking of you and baby dust to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->