Moonstone anyone?

I love my crystals , so thought would pop in this thread. Look at all those bfps!

Thinks some amazon shopping is in order.........

Hi hun! :wave: How's you? I'm taking it easy, I only know what CD I'm on as I noticed on my ticker. I'm on clomid round 5 & looking forward to finishing round 6 & going back to the FS for the next action :wacko: x

Hey Mrs. PTTC, I just saw your signature and was wondering if you are on any progesterone support since you spot before AF. I did two rounds of clomid and it did not raise my levels enough so my RE had me do injectables this cycle and crinone (progesterone gel) from 3 DPO on....

Guess we can count this as another moonstone BFP!

I had it on maybe 75% of the time this cycle. :)

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1329563981.jpg

Hey Mrs. PTTC, I just saw your signature and was wondering if you are on any progesterone support since you spot before AF. I did two rounds of clomid and it did not raise my levels enough so my RE had me do injectables this cycle and crinone (progesterone gel) from 3 DPO on....

Hi hun, I had my progesterone tested last July and my FS said I didn't ovulate, hence the clomid. I asked for it to be tested again whilst on the clomid and he said it's not necessary. Apparently FS these days don't believe in LPD or progesterone problems and spotting is normal and will not stop me getting pg....Hmmm :shrug:. I think he's wrong, as other people on here such as yourself have been prescribed progesterone, but who am I to argue as he's got a good reputation. We'll see what happens after my 6th clomid round - I might demand a progesterone test. I'm also tempted to buy progesterone online and use it anyway, but I'm scared in case it does more harm than good? x

Congrats Lisa! :happydance: I think I remember you from some testing threads early last year, I'm so happy you've got your BFP as you've been TTC almost as long as me. It gives me hope. H&H 9 months hun! x

Congrats Lisa! :happydance: I think I remember you from some testing threads early last year, I'm so happy you've got your BFP as you've been TTC almost as long as me. It gives me hope. H&H 9 months hun! x

Yeah I've been around a while. :winkwink: Thank you! To give you more hope, I'm 30 too (since I know sometimes 30 can feel old in the world of TTC) and this is my first!

I'm 30 too :thumbup: Apart from the clomid did you do anything else different? x

Well this cycle we BD the day before, day of, and day after ov. On those 3 days, I used conceive plus internally about 15 mins before BD. I also took Mucines 3x a day those days. That's pretty much it!

Thanks hun, I use conceive plus, or pre-seed at the minute as I like the applicators. I'm trying the relaxed approach this month, mostly because I don't think it's gonna happen without further intervention and am looking forward to my FS appointment after my 6th clomid cycle. I'm not using OPK's and have ditched the vits, I'm taking folic acid only. Also using softcups after BD and trying the insemination method x

Congratulations! I just got my moostone right before AF was due so I'm wearing it this whole cycle. I really hope it does the trick! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I've been stalking this thread, & think I'm going to join you 'Moonstone' ladies, just got to treat myself to a nice bracelet now. My OH thinks I'm loopy...

Congrats to the new bfps! :) Front page has been updated. Have a happy and healthy 9! It goes fast!

Dainty--- my husband thought I was nuts but it was the single most satistfying "I told ya so" when we got our bfp. hehehehehe :)

Hiya, can I join?
I bought a moonstone braclet but it was broken so I have made it into a little pendant for my necklace, far more practicle for work. I have work it this whole cycle and am keeping my fingers crossed that it will bring me luck (sometime soon).
Good luck to everyone x

HoldOn2Hope you're so close now!! our first moonstone baby birth! I did the whole 'I told you soooo' thing to my oh too but he still didnt believe it was the moonstone!! Seriously, after 18 months, the first cycle i wear it and he still doesnt think it had anything to do with it. Tuh, men!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->