Moonstone anyone?

Betty, you're almost there now! Getting excited?! Any labor signs? :flower:

Very excited! No signs yet people all around me keep saying she will be early :shrug: only time will tell I guess!!

How are you doing?

Xx x

I'm doing well! The little guy is keeping me busy for sure! :thumbup: My hubs is already talking about TTC #2! :wacko: LOL We'll probably wait two years as we'd planned, but we do love being mom and dad. :flower:

Ok question for you moonstone bany mama's ...

Did any of you get super early cramping like AF was coming around 6dpo?? I am cramping so bad with legs hurting and back. Also boobs hurt to touch and I get more and more twinges by the day.

nikki, I got mega cramping at 9dpo and it continued well after my :bfp: Also, my breasts hurt soooooooooo bad that I couldn't even touch them. :thumbup: Sounds really good!

[/QUOTE]

I'm doing well! The little guy is keeping me busy for sure! :thumbup: My hubs is already talking about TTC #2! :wacko: LOL We'll probably wait two years as we'd planned, but we do love being mom and dad. :flower:[/QUOTE]

aww glad your loving being mom and dad, and :haha: at talking about no 2 men are so funny! 2 yrs is a nice gap :thumbup:

x x x

:happydance:I'm jumping on this Moonstone bandwagon with a gusto. If nothing else it's an excuse for some new jewelery..lol
What Gigglebox said about the torquoise on page one got me thinking. I used to own and wear a huge torquoise and silver ring, only had it about 8 months and lost the stone taking the kids for a country walk, turned out my fertility had kicked into gear again after a 9 year ntnp gap. Seems it needs another kick start so bring on the fertility stones!

Ok question for you moonstone bany mama's ...

Did any of you get super early cramping like AF was coming around 6dpo?? I am cramping so bad with legs hurting and back. Also boobs hurt to touch and I get more and more twinges by the day.

nikki, I got mega cramping at 9dpo and it continued well after my :bfp: Also, my breasts hurt soooooooooo bad that I couldn't even touch them. :thumbup: Sounds really good!

That is good to hear. Today is day 11 and my back hurts so bad and mild cramping still. Yesterday I was nauseous all day. Time will tell. I am due on Sunday.

Moonstone didn't seem to help me this month....it was my first month wearing it. I will still wear both my necklace and bracelet though until I get my BFP!

Well, I was not pregnant. :Witch: got me this week. Hopefully next month will be different.

:dust: to everyone :dust:

Hi all! Any updates from any new moonstone mamas?
Ive been wearing the bracelet for 4 months now, but still nothing:cry:

Well, my bracelet broke this morning. The butterfly fell of so not completely broken. However, I was teaching last night and one of the moonstones was sparkling blue so much it distracted me. I wonder if maybe June will be my month. Fingers crossed!

Well, my bracelet broke this morning. The butterfly fell of so not completely broken. However, I was teaching last night and one of the moonstones was sparkling blue so much it distracted me. I wonder if maybe June will be my month. Fingers crossed!

Wowww nikkih fx for u:thumbup:

The butterfly fell off mine a few wks b4 my bfp,i had to put a new link on it

Nik it could be a very good sign, lots of us lost or broke moonstone!!

Fxed for you!

X x x

OMG i posted 'nothing happened yet' just yesterday and i think i have just had my :bfp:!!!! Tested with FMU on a whim and had a faint pink line coming up within the 10 min mark:shock:
AND when i just looked at my bracelet, the turtle charm clasp was GONE:saywhat:
I was completely shocked and surprised!!
Last 2 months i followed the SMEP religiously and tracked my Ovulation, and nothing happened...This month i almost gave up, decided not to think about TTC AT ALL, and we DTD ONLY 4 times the whole month!!!
I still don't believe it! Guess i will confirm 2moro morn with CB Digi...

The bottomline: It can certainly happen!! DH now believes in the moonstone too:flower: esp after the turtle disappearing:winkwink:
GL to everyone here and i will keep u gals updated!!!

OMG Canisa congrats :dance:

Maybe my missing butterfly is an omen. Also today my moonstone necklace got caught and knotted I had to take it off to keep it from breaking the chain. I;m going to leave the necklace off for now. I feel like I should weird .

Thanks so much betty, nikkih & mamadonna!!!

Good luck for the remaining preg betty and mamadonna!!
And nikkih for a BFP this cycle!!

CB Digi confirmed 2-3 weeks today for me!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->