• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moonstone anyone?

Wow betty, you're coming along lovely! seems like only yesterday you were TTC :hugs:

Beautiful I know it's flown by in a blur!!!

And I just noticed your pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Massive massive massive congrats!!!!

X x x

Thank you lovely!! I also slept with my moonstone bracelet under my pillow this cycle xxx

Congrats Beautiful D !!!

I wear my moonstone bracelet and necklace 24/7 hoping it works for us. I am 2dpo and having slight cramping by my belly button almost feels like I did a ton of crunches. My nipples are also more sensitive today. Hoping this month will be our month.

I am so sleeping with mine under my pillow now! I was too scared it would break if I slept with it on, so will put it under my pillow at night!

my moonstone broke recently, all over an airplane haha so i don't know if that's good or bad but there was some for everyone. thinking of getting another because it was beautiful bracelet and moonstone is really pretty.

but everything is good with my moonstone baby which is awesome despite the hard pregnancy. congrats to the bfp's and fx for everyone!

Has anyone had lines appear in their moonstone or more color appear in it?

nikki i havent taken my earrings out since i put them in the cycle we concieved, they are rainbow moonstone and were milky with a blue hue to them, from the moment i got pregnant they have got bluer and bluer... i have 5 weeks left and am so intrigued to see how blue they are once lo arrives!!!

x x x

I did not even realize they could change colors!?! Guess I need to pay more attention to mine.

I've been wearing my necklace every day and my bracelet in my bra every day (it broke a few days after getting it :wacko:)

I'll have to check mine for any color changes from now on!

nikki i havent taken my earrings out since i put them in the cycle we concieved, they are rainbow moonstone and were milky with a blue hue to them, from the moment i got pregnant they have got bluer and bluer... i have 5 weeks left and am so intrigued to see how blue they are once lo arrives!!!

x x x

That is amazing I can't wait to hear what color it is. My necklace is getting clear and more blue tinge to it. My bracelet looks the same except a few black marks appearing in the stone. I hope the moonstone works for me as well as it worked for you :)

I wish I had taken pics of them before! But I will take one to put up after lo is born :)

X x x

Ok question for you moonstone bany mama's ...

Did any of you get super early cramping like AF was coming around 6dpo?? I am cramping so bad with legs hurting and back. Also boobs hurt to touch and I get more and more twinges by the day.

Ohhh Mamadonna congrats. I am so happy for you dancing in my seat ! Way to go !!!!!!!

Happy Healthy 9 months for you :)

Nikki I did have lots of cramping like af was coming but don't think it was as early as 6dpo.... Plenty of women do tho so your def not out!!

Mamadonna that's amazing massive massive congratulations :happydance:

X xx

Betty- I feel like AF is coming any minute. I was at work sitting down earlier today and thought I got AF. I had to wait until my student left( 30 min ) and seriously thought I was going to bleed through my pants ( sorry TMI) But, nope just cm and wet panties. Also as I was getting a book it felt like someone was poking behind my belly button with a hot stick ( firey pain) very strange. I still think AF might roar her ugly head early :(

all sounding promising nikki!!

i know its always said but your not our till she gets here!!

x x x

Yay another moonstone baby for mamadonna!! I'm hoping I'll be able to pop in her sometime over the weekend with the same news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->