Moonstone anyone?

Wow i am so happy!!!!

As you should be!!! I'm so glad to keep hearing great moonstone stories!

I've still got my necklace and bracelet that I'm wearing religiously. The necklace is still completely in tact but the bracelet broke a few days after getting it - I now wear it in my bra :laugh2:

Wow i am so happy!!!!

I've still got my necklace and bracelet that I'm wearing religiously. The necklace is still completely in tact but the bracelet broke a few days after getting it - I now wear it in my bra :laugh2:

I had to take my necklace off it was choking me. But, I still have my bracelet on minus the butterfly and have had it on since I got it and charged it. It has only been 1 month of ttc so hopefully good things will come our way this summer :)

Just dropping by to say hi to you moonstone gang - and to Canisa - congrats!! my butterfly fell off my moonstone bracelet also before my bfp - and after the stones turned a lovely blue shade!! definitely was a good sign!

Yeah josephine, congrats and wish u a safe remaining preg and delivery!! I mean i was so amazed after the turtle disappearing!!! Cant believe it still!!!!!

Hello ladies :) I ordered a moonstone bracelet after reading this thread, and remembering how beautiful moonstone is. I used to have a moonstone ring that I just loved, but it ended up getting stolen when I inadvertently left it in a public restroom :(. It's such a soothing stone...I'm glad that I'll be wearing it again. Also hopeful that it does have pro-fertility properties ;)

Wow i am so happy!!!!

I had to take my necklace off it was choking me. But, I still have my bracelet on minus the butterfly and have had it on since I got it and charged it. It has only been 1 month of ttc so hopefully good things will come our way this summer :)

Hope you don't mind my jumping in this thread. I am planning to ttc in a few months and saw this and am now pretty interested!. To the above poster, what do you mean by charging it?

Wow i am so happy!!!!

summer :)

Hope you don't mind my jumping in this thread. I am planning to ttc in a few months and saw this and am now pretty interested!. To the above poster, what do you mean by charging it?

Sorry it took me so long to reply. You can charge a moonstone ( rid it of negative energy and tell it your intent) by placing it out over night during a full moon, or running under moving water while mentally asking the stone for help with conception. I hope this helps you.

I wear a rose quarts and carnelian bracelet. I havent cleansed or charged them yet. I need to go digging though my crystal box for more stones to carry around I think :)

Hi I always wear my rose quartz and moonstone bracelets I have two and wear them both 24/7.

So...I ordered my moonstone bracelet on 6/3, and I got my :bfp: on 6/6 :rofl: I hadn't even gotten it in the mail yet!

Dragon that's typical! Massive congrats to you!

X x x

So I found my necklace over the weekend while I was doing laundry! I started wearing both the necklace and bracelet (in my bra) again this week....and last night I noticed that the moonstone in both of them has started to turn blue?!?!?!

Is this a good sign?!?!

I usually always check them over after I take them off at night...cause I've read from you ladies that they're supposed to change and I always just thought "maybe mine doesn't work?!" ... but this week, yesterday in particular, I was expecting O day....and last night they started changing to a pearly blue....thoughts?!?!

Rudolf, I have mentioned before that my earrings started cloudy with a hint of blue in the sunlight and since I've been pregnant they have got much much bluer! Some days they are entirely blue!

Hope it's a good sign for you :hugs:

X x x

Thanks Betty! Did they start to change once you become pregnant or did they change before your BFP?

They started to change once I was pregnant, but having said that I only got them at the start of the cycle we conceived :thumbup:

X. X

I see - thanks for your info!

Mine were all milky white with no hints of any color when I got them. I'll keep checking them to see if they intensify in the blue irridesence.

I really hope this is a good sign for you! Best if luck and keep me posted :)

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->