Moonstone anyone?

girls, where can i get genuine moonstone in the uk
pls help
ur stories r promising !

Please check on Etsy.com...there are loads of sellers on there who ship worldwide :)

Amazon.com/uk should have geniune moonstones.

That's where I got mine. Hasn't helped me get pregnant though. It's a gorgeous gemstone however.

I got mine from a crystal shop in a town near me so might be worth seeing I you have a local one then you can let the stone choose you as it were, lots of ppl say they feel drawn to a certain stone and for me that was certainly true :thumbup:

If not then eBay have some that are nice and reasonably priced!

There are many differen colours again just choose the one you like! My favourite is rainbow moonstone :thumbup:

X x x

I got some weird happenings going on. Early in the month I posted that the butterfly fell of my bracelet. Well since then my moonstones have been more grey blue then milky white with hints of blue in the sun. I casually observed this and thought hmmm maybe I am pregnant. Well today the bracelet broke at the clasp. I was doing laundry and hit it against the dryer and it fell into the dryer among my clothes. Hmmmmm ......

I will know next week if I'm pregnant. But, I woke up so bloated this morning I want to cut my skin and crawl out of it. I am 11dpo and going to try to wait until Tuesday to test if Af does not show. I tested at 9 dpo at night and got a bfn. I know it was to early and to late in the day for that early. What do you ladies think? For now I will put my bracelet in my bra.

Nikki that all sounds promising, you are right it was too early at 9 dpo, it's hard but try to put off testing as long as possible!

Fxed for you that a bfp is on it's way to you :)

X x x

After getting that bfn I decided not to test until Tuesday when af is due unless she shows up before.

Another weird thing I believe in signs. So I decided the month I get my bfp I would see an orange gerber daisy ( my fav flower) Well, dh and I were driving the other day and there painted on the side of a building was a big fat orange gerber daisy. Either the universe is messing with me or I'm pregnant. Only time will tell :)

Aww my fav is gerber daisy too!

Really hope this is it for you!!

X x x

My DH has just bought me the most beautiful Moonstone necklace for my Birthday today, fingers crossed it works for me.

My DH has just bought me the most beautiful Moonstone necklace for my Birthday today, fingers crossed it works for me.

Aw that's really sweet! I wear mine around my neck, it's a pendulum Moonstone. I also have loose moonstones around, too. They're very calming stones, even if they haven't really worked yet to help me conceive (been trying 4ish months, haven't ovulated at all).

Aww that's lovely! And happy birthday!!

Hope it works for you!

Silmarien hope the moonstone works for you soon!

X x x

After getting that bfn I decided not to test until Tuesday when af is due unless she shows up before.

Another weird thing I believe in signs. So I decided the month I get my bfp I would see an orange gerber daisy ( my fav flower) Well, dh and I were driving the other day and there painted on the side of a building was a big fat orange gerber daisy. Either the universe is messing with me or I'm pregnant. Only time will tell :)

I'm the same way as you. I tell myself, if I see these specific signs then I'll know ;)

I hope it's the sign you're hoping for. Keep us posted on your progress!

Hi, just a quick question,

earlier today i was reading this thread, i love things like this, and then just a few moments ago my OH found an Unakite stone that id purchased last year. now upon researching it, it said it helps the womens reproductive system and some sites say helps fertility. i was just wondering if anyone has used this stone before or heard about it?

seems strange i read this thread and then we find it lol

thanks

:thumbup:

earlier today i was reading this thread, i love things like this, and then just a few moments ago my OH found an Unakite stone that id purchased last year. now upon researching it, it said it helps the womens reproductive system and some sites say helps fertility. i was just wondering if anyone has used this stone before or heard about it?

thanks

I've never heard that unakite (a combination of red jasper and green epidote) is a good fertility gemstone, but I do know it helps heal the heart chakra; it can also help you see the beauty in life, help uncover lies, and can lift mood when you're feeling sad or depressed. It's also used to draw off negative energy.

I found this website about fertility gemstones that might be of interest!

https://www.fertilityjewelry.info/The_meaning_of_fertility_gemstones.html

Sorry, gemstones and their meaning are a hobby of mine :)

thanks

I've never heard that unakite (a combination of red jasper and green epidote) is a good fertility gemstone, but I do know it helps heal the heart chakra; it can also help you see the beauty in life, help uncover lies, and can lift mood when you're feeling sad or depressed. It's also used to draw off negative energy.

everywhere im reading says its good for pregnant women, so maybe not conceiving, just thought it was strange i found it after reading this. although my af is 3 wks late and im having symptoms, last wk i got a bfn though, you never knowwwww :thumbup:

thanks though :flower:

and the gem sounds good to me with the mood lifting, definitely in need of that lately!!

thanks

everywhere im reading says its good for pregnant women, so maybe not conceiving, just thought it was strange i found it after reading this. although my af is 3 wks late and im having symptoms, last wk i got a bfn though, you never knowwwww :thumbup:

and the gem sounds good to me with the mood lifting, definitely in need of that lately!!

Aw, I didn't mean to discourage your use of Unakite! Go for it! I could be wrong - I'm not an expert in every type of gemstone. ;)

I hope you get your BFP this month!

:dust:

thanks

Aw, I didn't mean to discourage your use of Unakite! Go for it! I could be wrong - I'm not an expert in every type of gemstone. ;)

I hope you get your BFP this month!

:dust:

its fine, you didnt discourage me, if anything i could use it just for mood lifting :thumbup:

but ill still have a go, worth a try :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->