Moonstone anyone?

oh dear
i use to wear red coral for 5 yrs n got pg with my girl in 1 try , i never knew it helped with conception.
i use to wear it bcoz som1 told me it was my birth stone
i can swear upon anything, the day i lost it i am having health issues, i have asked my mom to get me a genuine one, will get it hopefully by next week
gosh i should ask her to hurry up lol !

Lol, I've always found Amazon.com to have great selection and affordable gemstones to wear if you're in a rush!

Lol, I've always found Amazon.com to have great selection and affordable gemstones to wear if you're in a rush!

r they all genuine ? wat should b the price range
after opks n pg tests n supplements i m running outta cash lol

r they all genuine ? wat should b the price range
after opks n pg tests n supplements i m running outta cash lol

Yes, the gemstones I've gotten from Amazon.com have all been genuine (I have a book that helps me identify them and a microscope I use, and I would definitely return the gemstones if they weren't real).

You can get simple tumbled gemstones of pretty much any type (they are usually about 1"-2" length by 0.5"-1" width, and are either single stones or come in 3 stone pairs; most come with a little gemstone bag made of velvet). These are around $3.00-$7.50 (one stone sets tend to be larger; three stone sets tend to come with smaller stones; but both types are about the same price).

Here's a tumbled Moonstone for $1.99 (plus shipping it's about $6.00) from Amazon.com. https://www.amazon.com/Moonstone-Tu...=1340406767&sr=8-1&keywords=moonstone+tumbled

All I did was type in "Moonstone Tumbled" and it came up. Moonlight Mysteries has always been reliable with their gemstones (it's an Amazon-store, so is Healing Crystal, and any Amazon-store with over 90% positive reviews really).

You can also try a search for "Moonstone Pendulum" (which can cost from $7.95-$12.00, not including shipping). Gemstone pendulums are meant to be used for some sort of divination stuff, but I wear them as necklaces, lol.

Here's a link: https://www.amazon.com/AzureGreen-R...1340406925&sr=8-1&keywords=moonstone+pendulum

That one I linked^^ is about $12.75 including shipping.

I wear a small collection of gemstones around my neck in a small gemstone bag - bloodstone, moonstone, and the herb mandrake root in a small baggie. I also wear a tiny rose quartz pendulum on the same necklace chain.

You can also find sterling silver gemstone jewelry (for major stones, at least; though I did find tigereyes) for about $25 (for rings, necklaces will be more costly; pendants tend to be about $25 though). These are for non-precious gemstones, mind you, like amethysts, jade, that kind of stuff. Semi-precious and precious jewelry will cost you more.

oh dear, thank you soo much
i am in the uk so will defo check if the same sellers post to uk or from amazon uk

Hi, just a quick question,

earlier today i was reading this thread, i love things like this, and then just a few moments ago my OH found an Unakite stone that id purchased last year. now upon researching it, it said it helps the womens reproductive system and some sites say helps fertility. i was just wondering if anyone has used this stone before or heard about it?

seems strange i read this thread and then we find it lol

thanks

:thumbup:

Unakite can help with the regulation of reproductive hormones so yes it can help with fertility. The thing about gem stone is your body will tell you what you need. If it appeals to you then your body needs it. For me I know when I hold the stone if it is right, other people know by sight, I have a contact who says the stones she needs 'sing to her'. If you have found the Unakite and it is drawing you then yes it is for you. Hope this helps XXX

Hi, just a quick question,

earlier today i was reading this thread, i love things like this, and then just a few moments ago my OH found an Unakite stone that id purchased last year. now upon researching it, it said it helps the womens reproductive system and some sites say helps fertility. i was just wondering if anyone has used this stone before or heard about it?

seems strange i read this thread and then we find it lol

thanks

:thumbup:

Unakite can help with the regulation of reproductive hormones so yes it can help with fertility. The thing about gem stone is your body will tell you what you need. If it appeals to you then your body needs it. For me I know when I hold the stone if it is right, other people know by sight, I have a contact who says the stones she needs 'sing to her'. If you have found the Unakite and it is drawing you then yes it is for you. Hope this helps XXX

thank you :thumbup:

i do feel quite attached to it, if that makes sense, ive kept it with me since i found it. i do have a few other stones but this one feels special to me, especially the way it was just there after reading this thread.

:flower:

Moonstone ordered!! Have found this thread inspiring!! Let's hope it works for me.. Just knowing its on way to me makes me feel more positive! Xxx

Hello again ladies, I jut wanted to drop by, I haven't posted for a while as I gave up on my moonstone bracelet, & it broke anyway & didnt feel it necessary to get another one. I thought I'd take a look at the thread & had a skim through the first 20-30 pages. I'm so excited for you new mums, I see lots of you have had your beautiful babies, some earlier than others! Congratulations!:yipee: I hope you're all ok & the prem babies are healthy & growing well. As you can see I did finally get my BFP, though I can't go down as a moonstone success! I hope you preggo ladies births go well. Take care everyone x

I got my moonstone bracelet a couple of months ago, but this cycle was the first time I ovulated while wearing it, and I got my BFP today :)

I got my moonstone bracelet a couple of months ago, but this cycle was the first time I ovulated while wearing it, and I got my BFP today :)

Congrats! Hope u Have a sticky baby :)
Whr did u buy it from, I chk on eBay but thr r so many n dono if they r real

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"