Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

Yay, not long now. Is there much left to sort?

I really hope not lol! I need to buy more printer ink and print out my last 7 order of service then assemble them. Need to tie the thankyou tags to my favours. Want to sort the teacups into tables and box them ready to go. Need to pick up Florence's pressie one afternoon this week. Need to pick up my wedding ring on Thursday - hopefully it will now fit! Need to think of men's favours - I can't decide what to do but I have bags for something yummy to go in! Possibly Ferrero Rocher or something similar. We also need to pick a song for first dance - soon! All this looks a lot but its just little bits really. Off Weds this week and then I'm only working Monday and Tuesday next week :)
Florence's dress is slightly tight so going to try it on her again next week and if its too small I may need to do a mad dash for something else xx

Oh Christ you seem so calm!! I will need some Prozac or something before mine!!! So exciting. It doesn't seem that long ago when we were all in the early stages of planning, although I have neglected my wedding journal so much!!!

Yeah its crept up on me pretty quickly lol! Luckily for me I'm a postie and don't have much time for thinking weddings on my round - means I don't have to go mental at work haha! I also forgot we don't have best man/bridesmaid pressies yet! I have gotten my BM some pearls but those are to wear on the day xx

I feel SO nervous this morning, today is the last day I will try my dress before I wear it on my wedding day. I'm praying it fits perfectly! Serious butterflies in my tummy. Roll on 3.30! xx

So exciting that it's soon. Sometimes I feel like mine is ages away and then I look at what I have left to do and think how the hell will I get all this done in 5 months haha.

How did the dress fitting go?

How did the final dress fitting go ?
Glad you got Florence's shoes sorted!

Ekkkk not long now, I'm so excited for you :)

Yeah it fit almost perfectly, by the day it will fit perfectly lol! I've got my greedy eating under control and doing well :) picking it up next Thursday at 1! The boys suits are in so they need to go and try those on, Jason doesn't want me to go so its a surprise on the day lol! Sorted and packed all my teacups into tables but I think we're gonna need more sweets, not convinced we have enough. Bought disposable cameras yesterday and some thank you cards and finished my order of service and collected DD's pressie. Really not much left to do at all eep! Xx

1 week today! Arghhhhh!! So blimmin nervous! Wedding nightmares last night too. Fun times :haha: xx

Yay! One more sleep!!!

Good Luck for tomorrow hun, enjoy every minute of it :hugs:

xxx

Eeeeekkkkk you get married 2moro!! Good luck, will be thinking of you!!

OMG so exciting that it's tomorrow. Good luck, enjoy and can't wait to hear all about it. So excited and happy for you xx

Thanks girls! I'm so so nervous! I couldn't stop laughing at the rehersal last night :D xx

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope you have an amazing day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->