Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

I sent mine out pretty early, in October, but I wanted my replies back before christmas and I also sent a save the date out probs in about Feb last year. I'm not stressed at all yet, I'm sure I will get there because we are going to run out of money lol! I will cross that bridge when I come to it tbh, not much I can do to stop it! Keep remembering things I shoudl be doing xx

Eeekkk its getting so close, im so excited for you!

FGS!! She can buy her own wine silly cow

That's what we've said to her, we don't want wine on the tables - regardless of whether she buys it or not. She said she went to a wedding where there was no wine and it was embarrassing because nobody knew what to do. I mean we are buying people a drink, then they can choose what they want because a lot of our guests don't like wine. She said we can either sort it or she will ring the hotel and do it.... So were going to tell the hotel not to take orders from other people. We know its kind but we just don't want it - she also said ''I haven't asked for anything'' - Why would she?!?! Its our wedding!! Not going to stress out, my rant has helped but were sticking to what WE want xx

Ugh it drives me mad people like that. OHs sister and dad don't get on, they had a massive falling out years and years ago but she's of course invited to the wedding. He keeps going on about how it will ruin his day. Well it's OUR day so get over it!

I'd be fuming if someone tried to change something in the wedding when I'd specifically said no, I'd be even more raging if the hotel did anything that wasn't instructed by you or you OH x

Good for you hun, don't let her bully you into something you don't want.

I wish my future mil was as interested in our wedding, she hasn't once asked me about our plans or offered to help.

Glad to hear you're not stressing :hugs: xxx

Paid for our car, bought BM's hair slide (NOTHS - beautiful!!), earrings arrived and think they're maybe a tad blingy for me but I will ask J later on what he thinks... I may be getting excited now :)

Dress fitting tomorrow and Thurs its paying for cake and chair covers and the lady is going to show me how to put the covers on xx

Cake paid! Chair covers paid, and the lovely kind lady has given us the more expensive covers for the same price because they're easier to put on (were doing them ourselves) she's also giving me extra for free! So I can cover extra chairs in the evening if I wish. How sweet!
Florence had a bad dream and woke up crying this morning at 04.22 and that was it, I couldn't stop thinking about the wedding... so here I am lol! xx

Glad to hear everything is going well. Must be such a nice feeling getting everything paid off.

That's very kind of chair cover lady :) some people can be so nice and genuine xxx

Yeah I don't really have much to do atm- I need to order DD's shoes which you've just reminded me lol! Need to put my order of service's together and thats possibly it. I don't know lol! I'm not stressed yet. Would like to lose a few lbs but I just seem to be always hungry! xx

So I've had my hair trial, loved it! Its plaited at the front with a big scruffy bun at the back. I have my last dress fitting next week. I need to put together my order of service but I don't think I like the covers of them. Were trying to book our night away after the wedding but its getting complicated with J's Nanna booking it for us. I've ordered DD's shoes and thats about it. I'm not stressed or anything yet!! xx

Had my make up trial this aft, took a while because I kept wanting it darker haha! I'm happy now though :) Just booked our night away - did it myself for easiness and trying to think of where to go for our second night with the children, maybe Edinburgh! xx

Florence's 2nd pair of shoes arrived and again they don't fit! Considering Toms for her tbh! Xx

Nightmare! Andrews step mum got Niamh's so I can't give you any tips on where to try.

Ohh no! Where were the 2 pairs from ?

Toms would look super cute

A pair from Next and a pair from Monsoon. I've ordered a bigger size of the same shoe from Next - if they're no good I think it will have to be pink sparkly Toms (which is what she wants!!) xx

Bigger pair of shoes arrived and they fit yeyy! Just emailed the man with the wedding car to confirm timings, filled in all the photographers paperwork, done half my order of services (I'm 7 short grr), stamped all my thankyou tags. Its all coming together! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->