My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Hmm... try this. My Ovulation Chart

If that doesn't work I don't know how to link it.

This should link my chart www.fertilityfriend.com/home/432226

That is really good with all your signs.

It is really hard for me to tell and make comparisons on signs because I didn't have any with P. I am also almost always sleepy because of my tyroid. I never get cramps with AF ( which is why my other cramping was odd). I also have horrible allergies so that could explain my nose. I have been on edge, but thats another thyroid thing too. The only time I knew before I tested was before the second mc- which technically wasn't a mv and may not have been an actual pregnancy (long story). I am just trying not to stress or test again until next Thursday.

i hear you. hard to not think about it you know? i don't know why.

This should link my chart www.fertilityfriend.com/home/432226

That is really good with all your signs.

It is really hard for me to tell and make comparisons on signs because I didn't have any with P. I am also almost always sleepy because of my tyroid. I never get cramps with AF ( which is why my other cramping was odd). I also have horrible allergies so that could explain my nose. I have been on edge, but thats another thyroid thing too. The only time I knew before I tested was before the second mc- which technically wasn't a mv and may not have been an actual pregnancy (long story). I am just trying not to stress or test again until next Thursday.

I couldn't get to your chart - said home page may not have been created?

I hope this is it for all of us too!

I'm due to o on Monday - have lined up babies to cuddle on Sunday and Monday and taking the day off ;)

hope you o early monday! get it over with lol. join us in the tww.

Hmm... try this. My Ovulation Chart

If that doesn't work I don't know how to link it.

that one worked! wow they look so similar!!!

I hope so too! Can't wait to join you in the 2ww!!

Ow, chart looking really good. Eep, fingers crossed for you both!

wish i felt as confident as you!! i just can't get over that my opk didn't pick up my surge! so annoying!

wish i felt as confident as you!! i just can't get over that my opk didn't pick up my surge! so annoying!

Would it be worth investing in the clear blue smiley ones? I think that's my plan if no joy this month. Some people use them to confirm one ic opks indicate positive.

I'm definitely confident for you...not so much for me, my chart looks all over the show. Grr!

That's why I invest in the smiley ones. They show for two full days while some of the others you can miss if you don't test at just the right time.

I wish I felt confident too. At least if it is not this time, this is the first month in a loooooong time things actually look normal. I think all any of us can do is pray and not give up hope. Anything is possible.

Very true, positive power in positive thinking!

Hopefully you'll both have bfps around the time I o (if I haven't totally miscalculated)... :)

Would it be worth investing in the clear blue smiley ones? I think that's my plan if no joy this month. Some people use them to confirm one ic opks indicate positive.

I'm definitely confident for you...not so much for me, my chart looks all over the show. Grr!

not sure, how much they cost? i can't afford them. lol i think that's how we always are, we'll see the bfp in someone else before ourselves. And for you chart, looks about normal :) jumpy jumpy until o!

That's why I invest in the smiley ones. They show for two full days while some of the others you can miss if you don't test at just the right time.

I wish I felt confident too. At least if it is not this time, this is the first month in a loooooong time things actually look normal. I think all any of us can do is pray and not give up hope. Anything is possible.

How much do they run hun for the smiley ones? and i have to agree, this is the first cycle (even before dd!) that looks normal and good. and will mean i'm on a 30 day cycle, which i have never been consistent for 2 months before. Pretty amazing if it's really this!

Still hoping we're both on for that bfp. T

We have a lot of positive thinking in numbers= a good thing

Cbe tests are pricey. About $50 for a two month supply. It helps keep me slightly sane though. Plus we've already spent so much money on this whole process what's another $25 a month.

I know we will all get our bfps soon.

Dh and I are sitting here going through baby names. All I know is when we do get a bfp it better be a girl because boys names are a lacking.

Mommy - thanks for that observation - made me feel a bit better.

Cb tests are really expensive. Even more so here, I think it's about $60 for 7. Wtf?? I'm trying something new (and reasonably expensive) every month to help. This month was preconception vitamins and preseed, as well as cheap opks. Next month might look at cb opks.

Overwhelmed - I hear you! We have 5 nephews and no girls in the family yet. All the halfway decent boys names have been taken, lol.

Afm - yay! My opk this evening is the darkest yet. Dh is being really supportive and has asked if I want to bd every day or every second day. I think we will try every day, dh doesn't have any sperm issues as far as I know. So hopefully I can join you in the 2ww very soon!!

Cb tests are really expensive. Even more so here, I think it's about $60 for 7. Wtf?? I'm trying something new (and reasonably expensive) every month to help. This month was preconception vitamins and preseed, as well as cheap opks. Next month might look at cb opks.

Overwhelmed - I hear you! We have 5 nephews and no girls in the family yet. All the halfway decent boys names have been taken, lol.

Afm - yay! My opk this evening is the darkest yet. Dh is being really supportive and has asked if I want to bd every day or every second day. I think we will try every day, dh doesn't have any sperm issues as far as I know. So hopefully I can join you in the 2ww very soon!!

Hooray! That is great news! It is good go have a supportive dh
I read some postings on this sight and see so many unsupportive men it is sad. Fxed for you.

$60 for the CB tests? Where do you live? If they were that much, I would be reluctant to try them too. I know if you buy them at CVS and use your card you will get coupons (I also got vitamins there on bogo).

We have a lot of positive thinking in numbers= a good thing

Cbe tests are pricey. About $50 for a two month supply. It helps keep me slightly sane though. Plus we've already spent so much money on this whole process what's another $25 a month.

I know we will all get our bfps soon.

Dh and I are sitting here going through baby names. All I know is when we do get a bfp it better be a girl because boys names are a lacking.

I hope i get another girl. but i have no idea on names. at all. i'm clueless. with boys we have two names but not really fond of either of them. with dd it was so easy. but now? i can't get dh to look with me. :( i know he's excited and wants a baby, he's the one that kind of pushed for this one and i know he wants a boy, so i don't think he wants to get into the other names since he doesn't want to look at girl's names again. AND he doesn't like any i suggest.

and yeah i guess in the end the price isn't AWFUL if it works for the opks.

awesome! is it the night for bd?! i hope so!!! can't wait to see you in the tww!!! and.... wait some more! DD is one of 4 girls in the family. Each grandchild so far, has been a girl. makes the odds for a boy very high for us. really want another girl!!!! i have such cute girl clothes. good luck with the bd every day!!!

Hooray! That is great news! It is good go have a supportive dh
I read some postings on this sight and see so many unsupportive men it is sad. Fxed for you.

$60 for the CB tests? Where do you live? If they were that much, I would be reluctant to try them too. I know if you buy them at CVS and use your card you will get coupons (I also got vitamins there on bogo).

good about the cvs, because we actually have one of those (in a SMALL town so don't have a lot of stuff others have) around the corner!

afm- temp dropped slightly this am. 97.6 i am trying not to think about it. still above coverline right? right.

Bad sleep last night, summer insomnia mixed with party anxiety- since we're hosting our first party in the new house (actually ever really, as in the condo we didn't have enough room for get togethers) so i'm just hoping everything goes well.

cp is high medium closed and creamy cm. don't know if that means anything lol. just observing all i can! So af would be due this week (if it's really a 30 day cycle, and i don't think it could be anything else with that o day) so not much longer to wait til af or get our bfps!!!!! BETTER BE A BFP OR ELSE.

Haha...my temp was 97.5. Good luck with the party today. They are always a little stressful and then everyone gets there and it is fun. Enjoy!

My cp and cm are similar - don't know what it means either.

I had some weird low side cramps and back pain (lower right side)while sleeping, but could be from dh being a bed hog. It was just ever so slight but enough to be uncomfortable. AF should be somewhere between tomorrow and Friday- bug hopefully not at all.

Omg, you guys are so similar! Still above cover line for def! I so hope that means two bfps!

Ha ha, I'm in New Zealand - I don't even know what cvs is :) I've seen them for about $50 on the Internet I think. Then there's shipping...

My mil bought soooo many cute girls clothes each time someone was pregnant - I think we wouldn't have to buy any at all.

So far the bd is going well ;)

Ahh I can hear DS singing in his cot, time to get up!

New Zealand. Very cool. My cousin did a semester there and she said it is beautiful ( I also dated a guy who lives there when he was a kid). CVS is a drug store they give you coupons for points on purchase.

Did you do your opk today? Glad to hear bding is going well and I am sure dh is loving it.

We drove back from the beach today and I had to pee so bad the entire time. I think I went like 7 times today and only had like 3 bottles of water, 2 sodas, and a coffee. I should add that I am a teacher and I am used to drinking a coffee, four bottles of water, and a soda before having to pee for the first time at 1pm. I have also had this weird feeling down there (sorry tmi). Not cramping or pulling but weird. And my doc called this afternoon and thyroid levels are finally back down (.9 on a .5 to 5.0 scale). Feeling hopeful- but I will wait to test this time.

Omg, you guys are so similar! Still above cover line for def! I so hope that means two bfps!

Ha ha, I'm in New Zealand - I don't even know what cvs is :) I've seen them for about $50 on the Internet I think. Then there's shipping...

My mil bought soooo many cute girls clothes each time someone was pregnant - I think we wouldn't have to buy any at all.

So far the bd is going well ;)

Ahh I can hear DS singing in his cot, time to get up!

New Zealand! wow! very cool. I have so many baby girls clothes from dd i just am not ready to part with. it's like she WORE this, how can i give that to someone else?! but really we won't need them if we have a boy. i will go through and give the rest to friends. i have two that are planning on starting to try next spring. can't believe they're waiting that long!

New Zealand. Very cool. My cousin did a semester there and she said it is beautiful ( I also dated a guy who lives there when he was a kid). CVS is a drug store they give you coupons for points on purchase.

Did you do your opk today? Glad to hear bding is going well and I am sure dh is loving it.

We drove back from the beach today and I had to pee so bad the entire time. I think I went like 7 times today and only had like 3 bottles of water, 2 sodas, and a coffee. I should add that I am a teacher and I am used to drinking a coffee, four bottles of water, and a soda before having to pee for the first time at 1pm. I have also had this weird feeling down there (sorry tmi). Not cramping or pulling but weird. And my doc called this afternoon and thyroid levels are finally back down (.9 on a .5 to 5.0 scale). Feeling hopeful- but I will wait to test this time.

your symptoms are sounding better than mine. i have had nothing today. that i can remember. long day.

dd's party went fabulous, i was so thrilled, she seemed to have a blast. she passed out at bed time like i've never seen. poor little thing, so exhausted. her gifts were well thought and lovely, and i can't even tell people how much it meant to us!!

My opks are really light today. Wondering if the surge happened overnight or if it's just a random thing...? Any thoughts?

I could try to post pics if that will help?

Bd is going strong, although husby is doing my head in tonight. Argh!

Mommy- glad to hear the party went well. Love it when they have so much fun they pass out. Remember I had no signs with P, so not feeling anything isn't a bad thing. Plus you were super busy yesterday- may just not have noticed.

Rozzer- try posting the pics. It may have surged overnight. See what it does tomorrow. So excited yoy get to be in the tww again.

Afm- temps went down again slightly. I took them first before my normal time because I had woken up and they were 96.7 (eek). Then P climmed in bed with me about 30 min after my normal time and tried again (the first time it was in the air for like 5 sec before I put it in my mouth) and it was 97.3. So I am not sure which to use, but either way it is down again but not under cover. I think I have come to peace though that if I do get AF this cycle at least my body is completely ready for next cycle.

My opks are really light today. Wondering if the surge happened overnight or if it's just a random thing...? Any thoughts?

I could try to post pics if that will help?

Bd is going strong, although husby is doing my head in tonight. Argh!

Doens't mean anything, keep testing, and keep bding. When i did opks with dd, one day it would be a line, getting dark, next day, nothing. next day dark, next nothing, then BAM! Positive line!! so it doesn't mean anything, and continue testing and bd'ing until you get the confirmed o on ff.

afm- nothing really to report, dd was talking in her sleep and woke me over the monitor several times, so i was up at 330-430 not able to get back, and so my time to temp 5 was really not going to work out. so i turned off my alarm (set for 6 just in case i didn't wake up before then) so i could get the sleep they say to have. up at 730, temp said 98.2 still good, and i used this calculator thing that will fix your bbt, which said it really would've been 97.7

either way, my temps are so odd this cycle. 10 dpo, and will probably test at 12 or 13dpo. so, that brings me to tues or wed.

do either of you ladies know if hair loss is a symptom of pg? i've been losing a ton lately in the tww. I'm very confused, it's not normal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->